Interested in RP need advice

Or don’t take your living IC GF to a tour of Acherus, its not a circus nor a place any living member would want to be!

Anyways

Looks at Tyrande and Maiev practically begging Sira and Delaryn to return to the Night Elves after being raised

Tbf; I think not all Night Elves are as hard as Undeath as you’d think… Ofcourse it could’ve been those two were the odd ones out?

But like I said; Ebon Onslaught is a good guild to go as new DK! They have a active RP group on both Alliance and Horde-side, thus you get the true “Knights of the Ebon Blade”-feeling instead of hanging around with just another group of Alliance Death Knights! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s mostly a question of whether it should be done, rather than if it could be done.

This.
But as I have said, if you wish to start RP’ing, don’t start on a DK.
In my opinion, it is a bit difficult.
But I wish you good luck for your first adventures!

Please tell me no one has ever actually tried that.

I have no doubt that it is possible, and I think the one time thing from Thessarian after that gathering seems like a fair reason, but by no means should it be something that happens on a regular. Many (not so good) DK RPers actually do it nearly every day. There’s hardly even a reason to RP a DK anymore. Just RP some usual Stormwind knight :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

:notes:
A whole new world
A necromantic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we’re straight up crazy

A whole new world
A grimy place you never knew
But now from way up here
It’s icy clear
That now I’m in a creepy place with yoooooou

:notes:

Fair enough. I agree that it’s not a very DK thing to do.

I think that the Night elves really are as anti-undeath as people think they are. The Night elves, with a culture so ingrained with the teachings of nature and the balance, should logically see undeath as an afront to life and all they stand for.

That Tyrande and Maiev ask for the undead Kaldorei not to turn away/against their people, doesn’t really indicate the general night elven population would like them/wouldn’t shun them away.

1 Like

It’s chad points

1 Like

Stay away from people with connections to nonces and those who defend them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.