Is blizzard trying to hype us?

They’re just trying to push their agenda so we forget about Kotick re-election and the pat on the back while saying they didn’t find any evidence against themselves in the sexual harassment case.

It’s a move in the right direction for the game, but don’t be blind by the actual company’s motive.

Not hyped about next exspansion.

DRAGONFLIGHT HYPE DRAGONFLIGHT HYPE

ME SO EXCITED ABOUT NEW GAME IT GON BE ALL DIFFRNT DIS TIM!!! i pre order expansion 3 time and bought 10 token HYPE HYPE

Pre-expansion time is always hype, the last patch of the recent expansions is always its best. 8.2.5 was a good patch!

Then Shadowlands launched and it felt like it was still in alpha. I love what I’m seeing of Dragonflight so far, but I choose to keep my expectations low and let the expansion prove itself.

Both BFA and Shadowlands were awful on release, and they were only really fixed with their last major patch, and let’s be fair - the last patch of an expansion is part of the next expansion’s marketing campaign.

So we’ll see.

You might recognise it from the Duck flight thread that Mariux done a while back :wink:

1 Like

And Gnome Paladins!!!

1 Like

its a trick i know the bad news are coming

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.