Is playing Alliance really that bad?

Got them without any problem as a dps dh .
I’m an exped player played at high lvl a lot of other games .

No it isn’t. It’s all player perception, the factions are actually almost even.

No, they’re not. Even for casual HC raiding, you have 10 times more Horde guilds than there are Alliance.

The main difference is player mentality. Horde is full of tryhards who think they’re the next e-pro while Alliance is full of down-to-earth people who will help you at the drop of a hat.

While that’s true for the Horde in my experience, it’s also not true for the Alliance also in my experience.

The difference is basically only in the mid-tiers of endgame.

Alliance has some “elite” guilds that do mythic content, a lot of low-end guilds that do low keys (up to some +11 or so) and normal raids, but that section in between casual and pro is practically nonexistent.

that’s simply BS, there’s exactly the same people in both factions, some are nice and helpful, some are crappy edgelords.

1 Like

Which is why i like it here Alliance to me is far superior because more relaxed atmosphere also PvP now seems lot more fun after most of the let them win morons went to horde.

Not at all ! Its just horde propaganda nonsense.

Yeah, but a coll atomsphere is not enough to ensure that a roster can sustain a drama.

Yes it is.

not really then again ive never really been a high key pusher or mythic raider.

pvp queues are a lot shorter on alliance and most bgs ive played we win, horde is the pve faction

Horde,Alliance dosnt rly matter…what effect your game the most is the people you play with… your guild…ect

I don’t feel bad playing alliance and vastly prefer it to horde. Unless you plan to do mythic raiding you will be fine playing alliance if you prefer it.

I’ve been recently having a huge urge to make an Alliance toon for some reason after a long time. Then I remember I’m part of a nice Horde community that keeps me busy and I forget about it.

I’ve had more fun on Horde side overall and vibe with it more. My first toon was ally in WotLK though so Alliance makes me feel a bit more nostalgic even though I made the switch to Horde quite soon, Horde has more flavor to me. I’m proud to be a Hordie.

cant imagine being proud to be the bad guys tbh, what appeals most to you the war crimes or the genocide.

or is it living in mud huts

Alliance is great. There is a lot for good. Players

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.