Is there no 8.3?

But outside the zone quests during leveling BfA really has had no story outside timegated 4 quests until next patch …

This is what annoys me most about bfa. The way the story always gets paused after a handfull of quests and you have to wait months for it to continue

1 Like

By time next patch comes you likely have already forgotten what this all was about anyway.

2 Likes

I remember this one time you had to plant explosives on a ship and then months later detonate them :confounded:

1 Like

Well do not look at me - my other faction alt lacks rep even detonate anything! By time she gets the rep to see their side of the story, that ship has already broken down due age.

1 Like

:rofl: they should bring back the commendation system if only for the story quests

I wouldnt be so worried… with essences we got an entire new quest chains with Aspects and all.

There is chance 8.3 will have a campaign that is common for both factions like that, but isnt “The War Campaign” .

Its not like they cant find ways to implement a quest chain outside the War Campaign

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.