Is zombie plague active on any servers?

Im hearing rumours some new US servers had delayed starts to the zombie plague. Had anyone heard of any eu servers where the plague is still active?

-The Plaguebringer of Mirage Raceway

They said after realm restart.

I saw some info about general event stuff next week (boring naxx event i think) but nothing about the plague. Got any sources please? Need some copium

yeah the post pinned on top of this forum.

1 Like

Good enough stuff?

They have a post on US that says it will be back after their maintenance. So for us I guess, Wednesday after maintenance it will be re-enabled for us.

Honestly, on the fresh servers. It’s quite hellish. Most of them are going to be ?? to you and everything you need to do becomes impossible.

Blizzard: Here’s a 50% XP buff, so you can level to 70 in time for release on fresh realms.
Also Blizzard: Here’s an event that will make that all but impossible, that we cancelled in the original incarnation because it did the same and people didn’t like it.

Ehh. RP events are great, and I mean I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t pretty much most of the time any camp I go to, it’s 99% zombie and no NPCs I guess. :frowning:

We have a post too :wink: 'Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Event Issues

People are blind lol.

1 Like

Ah, didn’t know that. But, notice that they didn’t change it for our maintenance day/time lol

The blue post doesnt explicitly mention reactivating the plague as far as i can tell. Just mentions other invasion stuff. The 50% xp has been active for weeks now, plenty of time to level chars before and after plague.

It’s not being reactivated.

That was what i gathered, was just hoping there was an EU realm behind schedule as i had heard a us server was in this situation (think was bloodsail)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.