It is time, #soloqueue / #soloQ ( rated skirmishes ) / PvP changes? | 9.1.5

dmg depends way more on echoing reprimand, which stuns are used, if people are orcs and as a result how much dmg we actually get to do. blades is bait. best sign for if you’re gonna take big dmg i think is how long the stun you’re sitting in is and if you see reprimand.

and dhs are easy to kill if they don’t pre-use stuff as a sub rogue, and even if they do they die kinda easily. they can’t be orc which is a big part of why. need to use cds well to buy time but will die sooner or later so need to win fast probably.

Huh? What? Any defensive needs trinket first. Even if I successfully throw defensives in advance they won’t protect me enough, or they’ll just reset and next time I won’t have defensives.

No, it happens with similar gear.

32% currently.

Yes but problem is how easy they can reset. Rogue shadowsteps to mage and then night fae teleports farther and behind pillar, by time I get there he’s already stealthed, and even if not he’ll run around pillar until stealthed (my healer can’t be fast enough to get there in time). They normally don’t even need to use vanish to restealth, but vanish is always there for emergency situations.

If the rogue is NF, they don’t have that much damage unless there’s some lego one shot going around.

Sub is still monkey proof I’m afraid

I have never ever seen sub rogue that “didn’t have enough damage”.

That’s probably because you’re clueless about how sub rogues do their damage.

Did you play the start of last season? sub rogues were insane i think they nerfed blades by 60% or something, they actually stopped balancing after that so its big troll for rogues

don’t forget that would be max renown only which is 80 (currently). Getting renown 80 takes till november or longer lul

we don’t really know what it means actually…
maybe they mean honor gear will just scale up to ilvl 233 from the get go. I really don’t think that suddenly all conquest gear will scale up to almost duelist gear.

if they want to scale, keeping rating gated gear in the game is very pointless?
if they want to keep it they would need to change the ilvl gap between the brackets, e.g. just get 1 ilvl per upgrade or something.

1 Like

On 1500 maybe

U comment Ur own Charakters poste cringe

#soloQ

1 Like

#NoSoloque

1 Like

#NoSoloque

1 Like

The hardest part about rated BGs is getting a group together, that’s a problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.