Just got an email from blizzard.com

Did another light come up and say “do not press this button again”, HHGTTG reference.

I remember someone 25 years loaded up an empty database to the Internets main DNS server and broke the internet, unless you had the IP address of a page it didn’t work.

1 Like

Weird as I changed my email address last week, and it went to my old address, not the new one :thinking:

I didn’t either … not to my email address nor in my spam folder :frowning:
I feel left out.

I didn’t get any emails either, guess I’m not invited to this party :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm wonder if the people who got an email were due to get a beta invite (runs and hides)

I als got one. Does that mean we get alpha invite soon? Like that it was a alpha invite that got suspended to a later date and removed all context but still send the email

I got one too.

blizz devs trolling during corona.

Is it really then? i also got an email late at night, but it had the “Blizzard entertainment Inc” i never gotten really an email with the inc at the end so i just sorted it as spam for the moment, even if it is same description as you guys said.

Maybe it has a hidden alpha key inside :wink: I’m looking hard but I can’t find one.

That’s why it was empty, because it’s empty like our souls in Shadowlands, get it?

We’re not important enough I guess :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.