Just got my ksm Mount and none in my Guild said gz

most have achievement notifications off if you are in bigger guilds, also, this season affix is sooo much easier than last, so even higher % of playerbase don’t miss out on the mount this time round

1 Like

Gratz on the mount :smiley::tada:

1 Like

its still 15 timed i think for tyra and forti. Forti timed on 15 only gave me 63. Though last week i timed 18s too so its obv made it easier for me this.

Thanks for the gz!!!

Congrats! :grin:

1 Like

Nothing to do with look. Mounts are just overdone rewards and mount isnt special at all as people jsut buy it from boosters.

As far as I saw - it’s just a reskin of season1 mount? That is underwhelming indeed.

Gratz btw on early achievement, sadly most of the people will confuse it with season1 mount :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha yeah it sucks. though i do like this recolor more than the s1

Apart from weird routes it feels like prive gave players more powers than those we get from anima.

Also, this season u have to time ~15s on both tyra and fort, a lot of people who did ksm last season did 15s on fort and couldnt finish tyra on 12s…

KSM is easy , it’s not a big deal , so understandable , it’s even easier this season after all the nerfs

but GZ

1 Like

Congrats Fëlreaper.

I still consider ksm a big achievment, especially if you decided to pug it :1st_place_medal: :+1:

2 Likes

People who sit here and say +15’s are easy really need to get out more instead of living in wow

2 Likes

But he’s not wrong tho

1 Like

ID say its easy but my goal was to get it asap in the morning :stuck_out_tongue: and yes unfortunately im pugging All my keys ^^. But even though i dont have the time for a premade atm i actually find IT quite fun to pug.

Pugging can be tough for sure it ain’t easy especially if its your own key and people make silly mistakes n leave randomly smh

1 Like

Gratz!
:partying_face:

Becouse it’s just another mount on the list, this patch got 45 new mounts.

well. That didn’t take long. Now what’s your plan for the next 8 months or so of the patch? Push keys?

These were my experience from previous patch.My m+ 9.0 experience as Feral(feedback)

If your guild had neither helped nor congratulated you in your adventure; i would say it is time to move on. Also Gz.

1 Like

So you came here in search of validation?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.