Just looking for a Guild ;-; (Any Server, Both Factions)

Have never been in a guild before unless you count those random invites to dead ones. Really looking for a social group of people who play daily and do stuff outside of Raiding, like Dungeons and PvP to. I’m willing to level with a character on any server for either faction providing a guild gets in contact, I legit need some buddies to group and chat with before WoW gets too stale from soloing ;-;

My Discord is always online so throw me a message there if you wanna chat!

Lovely#3369

Hey, we’re a social/ dungeon focused guild, i’ll post our message here.

Newly started Mythic+ guild is now recruiting more players for our keystone teams. We’re a bunch of Ex-raiders and friends. Socials are welcome aswell. Feel free to whisper me for an invite or more info!

We’re stationed on Kazzak [H]

Feel free to reach out to me @ PackardLinx#2860

Hey there, you sound as though you would fit right in to Solar Noctis! We are on the Bladefist/Zenedar/Frostwhisper realms. We are a casual raiding guild, that also do social activities outside of raiding. Please feel free to read through our recruitment post on the link below and if you would like to have a chat, please add me on battle tag :slight_smile:

Hey,

I am GM of a guild on Chamber of Aspects [A], we have recently just started to re-establish ourselves after disbanding at the end of WoD. We are a group of friends who are building the guild to be a social and casual haven, filled with mature players who understand that real life comes first.

At the moment we are still short on a raid team but are looking to have something set up in the new year which would give you plenty of time to get levveled up.

We use discord and are mainly active on an evening and weekends as most of us have jobs during the week.

if you would like a more in depth chat, feel free to add me. cainkapow#2570

You are more then welcome to join Why no Love. We got multiple social people in the guild. Besides raiding we do other things too including yearly guildmeets :).

www.whynolove.eu