Khadgar Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Khadgar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Character’s:
Djdjc (Lvl 60 warrior undead)
Bulltank (lvl 60 warrior tauren)
Critheal (lvl 60 priest)

Old guild: Carpe Jugulum

Ywiromsman - Tauren druid

Old guild: Storm

Original Vanilla Certus Excessum reborn in Classic, Pyrewood realm, if you are a former member there is a discord group of us, or find us on 27th on Pyrewood

Repost into Horde as well, reconnecting with as many of the oldies as possible!

Zike here. So many familiar names and guild names. Vanilla Khadgar, so many memories!

I’ll be on a UD Rogue, back again… Pyrewood

Hope you’re all well, see you in game/WSG :slight_smile:

Main Character: Karstein (Undead Warlock)

Old Guild: Ragnarok

Other players to meet up with: Nazular, Noppson, Steelhoof, Stodder, Lailana, Rhio, Stronginarm, Agash, Firewind, Nixar, Daibar, and anyone else in the guild who’s name I can’t remember!

Aww, there’s some names I remember from back in the day in this thread… none of the people I spent a lot of time with (my main: Quetza - undead warlock) - but a lot of names from the old raiding days none the less. Nice to see I’m not the only old Khadgar player that’s gonna be playing classic.

1 Like

Andeh - Tauren Hunter
Used to be a member of Bloodsworn Syndicate

Used to play with Zike (who posted above) Brogey, Bestiarius, Elise/Alesa, Laya, Litella and probably alot more I can’t think of :smile:

Most likely going to play on a PVP realm this time. Probably Firemaw or Flamelash or Mograine

Kaigami. Undead Rogue. Played with Little Guild Of Horrors.

I remember some names, definitely Laya. Pretty sure she was a troll priest in LGOH for a while? Erasmus was an UD rogue in LGOH as well. He was dope. Also played a huge amount with Ihsahn, orc warrior.

Bigcow from Bovine Intervention. Hezz too? I remember those guys.

And Stabb. The undead rogue ninja looter. Can’t forget him.

Probably going to be playing on PvP this time. Not sure what server yet.

Hey guys, Fennella/Griselda/Dejamoo here from Pro Lucror /Ragnarok/Bovine Intervention.
Quite a few old Guildies have joined us in classic on Mirage Raceway and resurrected Ragnarok so if you remember us and want to join us for social fun times and drunken dungeons like the good old days, feel free!

Fenn x

Katte and Mortuss - undead mage and priest from MEAN and a few other guilds, including Pro Lucror. Ended up playing a palla - Asalia

I remember some of these names. Got a warlock on the alliance side (peer pressure), but happy to make a new undead mage, priest, or pretty much anything for BG fun and frolicks. What server you all joining?

There’s a bunch of old people from khadgar playing on mirage raceway. I think also a reformed version of MEAN

Grukgul orc shaman / Nibbles tauren druid, currently reforming MEAN on razorgore with a bunch of oldies. Feel free to contact me or anyone else online if you’d like to join us.