Delete ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ /10 char ‎ ‎ ‎

Triggered night elf snowflake who is xenophobic against trolls.

3 Likes

Triggered “Hordie” snowflake who is xenophobic against the Alliance??^^

3 Likes

Deal, can i throw them into the void?

Trolls did nothing wrong. You occupy their land so they kill you. Easy enough logic yes?

1 Like

Alliance is my enemy and I will never stop fighting them.

1 Like

Is that what you tell yourself every time you genocide another race from the surface of Azeroth? Pathetic.

1 Like

Lol, somehow i doubt there is going to be much of an update to Darkshore, in the next 10 ears, unless the Night Elves are geting beaten up again.

1 Like

Simply noting the zone update habbits of Blizzard. Unless there is some sort of a major story beat, which usually implies fighting a major enemy, you’re not getting a zone update.

Also I’d be more than happy to see Orgrimmar reduced to cinders, if it meant putting proper focus on other Horde strongholds held by other races and half the aliance cast getting axed permanently, because they abruptly decided to worship satan, for no discernable reason.

The Shatterspear tribe split off from the Gurubashi Empire after the defeat of Hakkar the Soulflayer The various tribes claimed territories in the vast jungles of Stranglethorn Vale but quickly began fighting one another.
The Shatterspear tribe eventually settled at the northeast edge of Darkshore Highly reclusive and apparently uninterested in claiming further territory, the Shatterspear trolls established a small village in Shatterspear Vale, which is almost entirely surrounded by jagged hills. The trolls’ purpose in living in the vale is unknown at this point in time. It is a strange location for any troll to choose to live: surrounded by mountains and, beyond that, night elves (the trolls’ ancient enemies).The Shatterspear trolls settled here because they chose peace instead of war.

The night elves knew that the Shatterspear lived in their territory, but as long as the trolls were not hostile, they were apparently quite content to leave them and Shatterspear Vale in peace- Wowpedia

Stop denying facts, the Shatterspear lived in peace with the Night elves until they decided to join the Horde and attack them, they started conflict, not us.

2 Likes

We are getting a new World Tree, so don’t talk too soon.

The entire south of the continent was ruled by the Gurubashi. We need it back. Troll supremacy ftw.

We don’t care about the south, you can have Silithus and that wretched desert, we want the North along with Stonetalon.
And we want the Horde wiped out from our lands, there are two warsong lumber camps along with 4 horde bases in Ashenvale.

There are 2 Horde bases in Ashenvale. None in Winterspring or Darkshore. Also Stonetalon and Feralas aren’t your to claim. The presence of Ogres and Tauren there is much larger. Even the Grimtotem have a better claim then you and they originate in Thousand needles.

Just like Silvermoon and Exodar have been repaired for like 10 years by now or how the dwarven prince has been a toddler for the past 2 decades?

We had outposts and villages all over Stonetalon, one of the most notable was Thal’darah Grove, a school for druid children, until you blown it up with a bomb.
But we still have around 4 bases in there, so no, it isn’t yours for the taking.

Let’s see…
Zoram’Gar Outpost, Hellscream’s Watch, Splintertree Post, Warsong Lumber Camp.
What were you saying?

Shatterspear Vale.

Silvermoon is a ruin because Bob is an idiot.

Grimtotem and Mistwalker have been in those lands for ages. It is not your right to kick them out. Imperialistic scum. You are no better then Azshara and her Highborne whose tyranny once spanned all of Kalimdor.

Who said anything about kicking them out?
We only wish to defend the wilds of Kalimdor and the horde threatens life with their habit of creating lumber camps and deforesting our sacred groves and forests, we aren’t bloodthirsty like you, we don’t want war, but we will stand and fight for what is ours and we will give our lives fulfilling our duty, protecting Kalimdor and Nature.

You don’t know anything of our history, what we have sacrificed for Kalimdor, all we have given! While you were in Draenor making roads out of bones of draenei children, we were here in Kalimdor, giving our lives protecting it from demons satyrs, qiraji, undead and even our own kin, you dare compare us to the Highborne?! Insolent fool!

For ten thousand years we have safeguarded this lands and we shall continue to do so!

1 Like

… AND Feralas, if you please! :slight_smile:

Eldre’Thalas should have been reclaimed a long time ago, imo. Mind you, I never minded the Tauren. I actually quite like them. Apart from that “ungrateful” Highmountain lot. (Nothing a huge catapult ontop Trueshot Lodge can’t fix, though^^ … just kidding).

Ashenvale should finallly reflect Night Elf ownership along with the >Toll> station (Talrendis Point) on Azshara’s doorstep. Speaking of which… Azshara should be a heavily Nighborne zone, though. They can relate to the zone and would give it character :slight_smile:

Winterspring (Starfall / Frostsaber Rock make this rather mandatory) should remain Night Elf dominated, though.

Now what about that abysmal Felwood zone? So much healing needed there!

2 Likes