Kill all Horde rogues of same certain name!

altposted recruitment threads, yikes.

10 Likes

They are all rogues now? Could have sworn I saw mages and warriors too.

I mean. Guy.

If it’s in Stormwind it’s a good thing.

A good cleansing.

Oh. That guild. I sometimes keep receiving whispers from the same player to try and get me in to the guild… Even though I told that guy that if he doesn’t leave me alone I’ll start reporting him.

5 Likes

I didn’t even see this post. :joy:

Don’t mind the trolls up above, and by the way, we’re not a rogue only guild. We take in all classes which can be of the forsaken race.

On a side note: Can’t wait to clash again. :smile:

All I see are Rogues that I want to kill. As soon as I outnumber em!

Non pacifists are invited to join ADF, destroy them!

1 Like

Not a pacifist, but I have better things to do, like not being in War Mode so I can get killed.

I’d prefer a guild that kills all demon hunters in Warmode on sight, if we were to have W-PvP guilds here. Nobody likes demon hunters and their infinite defensives…

Interesting initiative, could you tell me more about the story of all this?

I am most fascinated about your characters motives, and possible personal vendettas.

4 Likes

And nobody likes void elves, yet here we are. :frowning:

Nobody likes OOCers on AD either yet you’re still there :slightly_frowning_face:

I can move if you want.

I like void elves, but I don’t like how most RP’ers portray their void elves.

Same goes to Lightforged draenei, but I digress.

Fair enough, this post is aimed at those with wm on and a burning Horde hatred.

Ey, our community policy is kill em all… dh’s die too! Not a guild, a community, so it’s easy to join.

Vaeyn has built up years of bitterness, projecting his self hatred on an easy target, the Horde. For a long time, he’s been trying to form an army to destroy the Horde… with limited success in general wpvp.

But now he’s realized, there must be a focus… a purpose, a clear and present danger… a guild, that everyone hates… that can be focused on, and destroyed!

Now he hopes, build an army, focus its hatred, give it a purpose, and unleash it! I mean, defend Stormwind.

4 Likes

Why would I hate the best faction.? >_>

You mad.

Best faction at ganking innocent lowbies!

Uhm… from my experience while leveling, I’ve only ever been ganked by alliance, never by a Horde…

Alliance don’t gank, we defend!

So you defend against lowbies who’s questing in low level zones?

Well, that shows the brain power of alliance I guess.

2 Likes

Rogues are our friends! How else does Greatfather Winter sneak presents into our houses without us noticing?!

May be unrelated but I saw Stormwind and Orgrimmar flooded with bodies of level one characters. Any idea why this happened? It caught me off guard.

2 Likes