<Kill On Sight> - Horde | EU-Shazzrah | Semi-Hardcore

Introduction & About Us

SERVANTS OF THE HORDE, HEED MY TIDINGS. WAR IS UPON US AND IT FALLS TO US TO RESTORE HONOUR AND RESPECT IN THE NAME OF AZEROTH!

PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIENCE TO OUR COMPANY AND YEILD THE SPOILS OF VICTORY!

What we offer:

-Fun and social community
-Experienced leadership
-Groups for leveling and dungeons
-BG & WPvP groups
-Raiding
-Loot Council
-Active discord chat
-Dank Memes

What we expect from you:

-Don’t be toxic and respect other guild members
-Banter and laughs. Be able to take an insult and give one back and you will be fine
-Have some knowledge of your class, don’t be afraid to ask if you don’t know something
-Dank Memes

Class Demand

All - HIGH

As class demand changes, and we are not looking for certain classes we will always be looking for exceptional players!

The guild is very newly formed! If you’re looking at getting into a semi-hardcore guild that also respects the fact you have a lot of irl commitments now! Then consider getting in from the ground up and start being part of a great community!

KOS

For more info contact on Discord @Clae.#4941 @Zikku#3482 and @Paridox#6489

Horde with jobs unite!

So what is your stance on gnomes?

kill them all?

juggle them XD

some new members starting to trickle in now :slight_smile: make sure if you have any questions to slip into the dms of the discord usernames I mentioned!

Added one of u on discord first one wont work for somereason prot warrior with rogue .shammy and lock friends looking for a home :slight_smile:

hey Illagain :slight_smile: try adding me @Paridox#6489 and ill be happy to answer any questions you and your mates have got!

Still recruiting all classes - prot war high priority :slight_smile:

Ive added u should have a request

Sounds like a great guild! I really hope to get in :slight_smile:

Thanks Alcula :smile: Have you messaged one of the discord users linked? Don’t believe I’ve received anything Illagain? Whats your discord and I’ll add you!

I tried to add one of the contacts because I could not sent them a message maybe you can give me your Blizzard id? :smile:

Sure dude! Paridox#2649

Still recruiting all classes :slight_smile:

Had any luck contacting anyone Illagain?

Cheers Alcula :slight_smile:

Over twenty people getting to know each other on the discord now :slight_smile: a really chill bunch of guys! Definitely a guild for those who want to enjoy Classic but can’t pour every waking hour of the day into it!

Still heavily recruiting all classes!

This guild seems to be exactly what im looking for