Kill the Horde council

Actually YES YES YES!..and NO NO NO! You see, the reason why horde would be ALWAYS better than Alliance story-wise, is that “Horde” is united force of very-very-vvveeeeeeerrrrrryyyyyy different factions, with very different idealogies. You have peace monglores taurens, but you also has war-like taurens, you have belf who is remember their live lesson and how the Light bettrayed them in times when they needed it most, and so - they refuse the Light kuckery, and still researching fel and even void and other energy sources (in TBC dunge you have boss belfs who find a way to bend the nature to his will!). BUT, also you have belfs who is very light-centrist. And this is only a tip of the iceberg, which is the Horde. By all that i mean, the biggest virtue of the Horde is its lack of moral/ethic/ unification or total-same-mindless, and in same time still being somehow unified force against external threats. So what if peace-centrist factions (one of many many factions of the Horde) is ruling now? That diversity of goals and ideals is whats makes Horde great, to begin with.

But also, there is another reason not to be too pissed off. Because as much as i hate Horde slowly becoming red alliance, i can’t be totally against it. Yes, right now, s%itty side of the Horde has take a hold of governing, but my belf swear his allegiance to the Horde, to the last drop of his blood, not to the “very fist moment when bossman will make a move which i personally disapprove”. Because of it he has been loyal to the very end, to Banshee Queen (The best warchief we ever had, and the only morally right choice which you had). We has fight for what was right, and we has lose, there nothing more to say. Time to move on. And serve the Horde, as always. Even if current governing faction is total kucks, and my belf disapprove their actions, he still will be loyal to them, for the Horde, sake!

2 Likes

so unified that we keep breaking into civil war every time we fight … such unity…

1 Like

Love your dedication, FOR THE HORDE

4 Likes

Well we all know that the word of a Blood elves means nothing as they will just stab you in the back when it suits them…

2 Likes

No we need a warchief that annihilates the blood elves from the the face of azeroth

1 Like

Instead of focusing our aggression inward we should be directing it at reclaiming Lordaeron from bandits and scourge remnants.
It doesn’t exactly belong to anyone at the moment, and I don’t just mean the city. I’m talking about the continent bar Gilneas, Stromgarde & Aerie Peak, before Turalyon is free from lockdown and goes on tour with Trollbane.

To be honest, I’m kinda hyped about them doing such.
Not only would it validate at last the sort of aggressive war the Horde is so good at, it would also create an interesting story that slapped back some teeth in the meek and bland Council members as well as finally giving the Alliance some proactiveness at last.

See, I can throw into the mix having Calia killed in the crossfire as she rushes to argue for peace, and I’d still call it a Win-Win situation.

1 Like

nothing with happen with turalyon you guys are being silly mr lawful stupid won’t be allowed to do anything just like the alliance at large

Nah the council is fine better than having 1 dictator, i agree that some of the members need to grow a spine ( looking at you baine )

Don’t you dare use our words, blood elf
You were only brought in the Horde to balance the faction demographics. Blizz should have followed their original plan where the Horde’s elves were Kaldorei instead, even after 15 years they still feel more Horde than Sin’dorei

10 Likes

I am the one true patriot the Horde needs.

20 Likes

No your not your the opposite of that and dont even belong in the horde

Shut up BBQ Steak. Nobody cares about your opinion.

18 Likes

No shut up yourself vermin. And clearly you care as you responded since you know what i wrote is true

I’d like to know Erevien’s opinion of Vulpera and if he’s worthy to speak for the Horde.

Vulpera are a cool race. They fit perfectly in the Horde.

1 Like

Disgusting elf.

3 Likes

Last time I checked it was the Orcs who led us into stupid wars. So you better stick to yourself before you judge other races.

Last I checked it were the Blood Elves who joined the Horde build up by the Orcs.

3 Likes