Kt threat wipe

So, dont please forget that t4 solo release was on demand of players.
At this point we still wouldnt have 2.1 we are missing like 1 or 2 weeks so in terms of fixes, its pretty much blizzlike

I don’t see how that matters here. If anything, that gave Blizzard ample time to fix bugs and such.

Considering this bug has been known for over a month, that’s hardly excusable. Again, I’ve seen pservers with faster bug fixes than that.

What’s the point of weeks of PTR if raids still end up being released with such gamebreaking bugs?

Was it really?

Well, point of ptr is to fix bugs, which they fixed alot, just not all.

Yeah pservers wete in alot of things way better than blizz (bots) but in terms of bugs i think you have pink goggles on in this case.

Yes, they announced t4 and t5 to be released at the same time, but community wanted good pvp s1 so they demanded seperate release and blizz listened

You’d think they’d fix at least the most gamebreaking ones. Like, I can accept that there might be, I dunno, a tiny spot in SSC that causes trash mobs to evade if you move there, or something like that. But having the final boss of a raid nearly unkillable is not quite acceptable. And before you say “but somebody killed him”… yes they did. It doesn’t change the fact that this is a gamebreaking bug that makes the fight ridiculously harder, and not in a good way.

TBC pservers, maybe. WotLK and Vanilla pservers, on the other hand, generally never had such gamebreaking bugs affecting the main raid content - at least not for over a month since discovery, and not without a single word from devs in the process.

And ftr, we’re still talking about volunteers versus professionals whose job includes fixing this stuff. Not to mention that I actually have to pay to play here, unlike on pservers where it’s free. So I think I’m entitled to having somewhat higher standards from Blizz than from a random pserver.

Yeah every pserver had its big bugs, not sure how you forgot the. It was listed in known bugs so not sure what are you on about.

They fixed even worse bugs on ptr, just not all.

And i am pretty sure pserver owners were payed way better than blizz employes, buying r14 is expensive.

Little off-topic. You’ve made two posts since the 15th, what is it you do at Blizzard, actually? Do you CM guys actually attend tickets as well as post on forums etc?

He’s also posting on NA.
So we don’t even have CM on the EU forums.
They’re just NA CMs coming to the EU forums once in a while.

I know a while back a bunch of them got fired, were those the EU ones or something?

They fired a lot of people, but rehired like 5-6 people or so?
Think I read somewhere it was mostly customer support/admin roles?

1 Like

" * Fixed an issue where enemies, such as Kael’thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj, could wipe threat from their primary target after mind controlling players."

AT LAST

Only thing u closing in is end of my patience with your incompetence.
Whats the point of PTR if u release things FRICKED ANYWAY …
1 Dollar company… I bet thats budget for TBC for day…

Didn’t they actually fix this? IF it’s still doing it then it’s not the game.

It was not a gamebreaking bug! Just made it more difficult. This phase will last for months, take a chillpill

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.