Kul tiran love thread ⚓

Big is beautiful!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard !
Hehe you’re right mates. We’re proud people and we stand strong on any ships deck :anchor:

My new versus Kul’tiran Commander boss theme!

Say what you will about kiltirans, but their druid forms are the best druid things ever created.

7 Likes

That belly don’t tell no lies!

2 Likes

((hides ears))

Ya-har me maties!

Yo, ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high.
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die.
The king and his men
Stole the queen from her bed
And bound her in her Bones.
The seas be ours
And by the powers
Where we will we’ll roam.

2 Likes

mmmm thick Kul Tiran ladies

3 Likes

And they aren’t healthy too.

ahoy! (10 chars)

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/yNg4l1f.png

Nice sea shanties ! Makes my heart big and my arms strong ! I could face a great kraken with my bare hands :anchor:

Oi fellow islander ! Your ship is safe in here

I wasn’t so fond of them at first, but I kinda like KTs now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with a good amount of Kul Tirans in the Group! They at least bring sea shanties, drinks and good humor :wink:

1 Like

Folks from the continent don’t really know we’re amazing until they come to the Island. Glad you enjoy the place and our people !

Sailors and fellow islander tend to be that way !
Have a beer, friend :beers:

Cheers, I drink to that :beers:

Also, wanna have one? :pretzel:

1 Like

Sure ! I’ll need a filled stomach before I set sails. Thanks you matey

Ahoy me hearties! Blimey I absolutely LOVE my KT. Finally (heh) unlocked the race yesterday. Got my char a brand new title I grinded up today (although it’s restricted to higher level so she’ll be able to have it after a while lol) and started her resto tidesage watery moana shaman journey today. She’s big, she’s strong, she’s a real beauty!!!
Also really need a beer after todays hard work.
Ps please give this thread some love and not hate, if ye don’t fancy our big bellys ye can take yer business elsewhere, savvy?
Fire in the hole!

2 Likes

Hey shipmates !
Our ships always need a good tidesage to garanty smooth sailing and kind waters. Gotta keep the great krakens away !
Welcome aboard, friend.
Those who despise us can always have a haymaker through the nose like only a true islander can throw hehe :anchor:

1 Like

Ayeee, that’s the spirit⚓️

1 Like

Any rumours on the wind ?

1 Like