Laddy here looking for a new guild

Hello, I am Hellborne, or Hell for short, and I am a 22 year old English lad.
I am willing to transfer server and faction if I find the right guild

I have been playing WoW since late TBC/Early Wrath but only started raiding properly in the end of WoD

My primary role is as a Tank but can, have and will play all roles and specs as needs must to a high level.

Due to work I couldn’t dedicate myself to pushing CE every tier but have had mythic progression I am now in a place where I can push into the higher tier of raiding to clear CE.

My raid experience is as follows
HFC 13/13 HC

Legion
EN 8/8 HC
NH 10/10 HC
ToV 3/3 HC
ToS 9/9 HC 4/9 M
Antorus 11/11 HC 4/11 M
Had to make a new account here.

BFA, side note I had to take a break from WoW as a whole due to work contraints and didn’t raid properly until EP

EP 8/8 HC 3/8 M
Nya 12/12 HC 11/12 M
This was all completed on my DK who was my main at the time.

SL
9/10 HC, was on my Demon Hunter at the time, I have logs as proof of progression

If for some reason I am a guy of interest to you and wish to contact me my btag is as follows Hellborne#21316 or my Discord Hellborne#3178

Hello o/

I’m not sure what kind of guild you’re looking for but I have made a guild that mostly focuses on the social aspect of the game (after all it is an MMO). The Guild’s pretty fresh so we don’t have many members or a raiding team (yet). We’re out here trying to make friends to play the game in an enjoyable way that doesn’t just focus on progressing cutting-edge :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello mate,

Most of the guys in the guild are english and/or around the same age, if not a bit older so im sure youll fit in quite easily.

In regards to positions you said your willing to play all roles, we and tbf the entire game are crying out for healers if your willing to role one we would love to chat with you more.

Have a check of our post and let us know if your interested.

Cheers,
Boody.

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde )

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS
Melee: DH DPS or Shaman
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Disc priest
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Expected Arrival Currently Recruiting for both teams.

Expected Arrival is a collaboration of like-minded people, some of whom have been friends & raided together for years who wanted to raid and game in a friendly, mature(ish), fun and non-toxic environment. The guild consists of different ages and nationalities, we welcome anyone who shares the enjoyment of pushing content at a steady pace and looks to improve themselves as well as wanting to be part of a guild long term. Please be aware we are an over 18’s guild, chances of adult language, conversations and memes is pretty much a guarantee.

Past Raids
Ny’alotha, The Waking City 12/12H 3/12M
The Eternal Palace - 8/8HC 3/8M
Castle Nathria - 10/10H 2/10M

Classes we are looking for

Tank- Full
Healers- Full
DPS
Melee- DK, Monk, Rogue, Warrior, Pally
Ranged- (interested in) Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter, Warlock shammy

we ask anyone who is looking to join our mythic team to have previous mythic experience, Any logs you can provide would be much appreciated as well as being a great benefit to you in the guild application process.

Raid Days
Wednesday 8pm – 11pm CET
Sunday 8pm – 11pm CET

What we are looking for from raiders-

· You should be a mature friendly individual with a sense of humour and the ability to take constructive criticism and guidance.

· Be able to dedicate enough time for raiding 90% attendance and the ability to sign up on a calendar. People that miss to many days will be replaced.

· Knowledge and understanding of your main spec is a must, having a playable off-spec or an alt at mythic raiding standard is a high bonus.

· Being able to communicate on discord is a must.

· Able to research and understand boss tactics (Heroic and Mythic level).

· Be appropriately geared & prepared when raiding including gems, enchants, flasks, pots, food, tomes and anything else you desire or require.

we are looking for like-minded people who share our commitment to progressing as far as we can and having fun while doing current content. Pushing mythic as far as we can go as a team

Team Social

We also have a secondary raid team in the guild called Team Social. This is for those who only want to raid once or twice a week without needing to hugely commit, those who wish to learn to raid, those who have never raided before and so on. Gearing alts in this team is ok as well provided it does not hinder progress.

Team Social has its own core roster and is a welcoming place for new raiders regardless of experience, all we ask for is a willingness to learn to raid and the ability to be a team player.
Same basic raid rules apply as to the guild mythic team

What classes Team Social are looking for

Tank- all
Healers- all
DPS
Melee- all
Ranged- all

What we offer as a guild-

· Friendly and non-toxic guild environment suitable for raiders and socials

· Active discord comms outside of raid time all are welcome to join for a chat & a few laughs

· M+ runs for mains and alts, pushing a key or trying to get a trinket for someone’s alt.

· Occasional hot pvp action…random BG’s for honorable kills.

· Mount & Achievement runs, not always a regular thing but if you need a hand just ask, most of the old content can be soloed.

If you have any questions about raiding with us or the guild in general please feel free to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.

We also have an application form to fill in if you would like to do so before
contacting us go to our wow progress page for the applications for both mythic and Team Social

Contact
For Mythic Team
Recruitment Officer - Tehya#2187
GM yourfate#2404

For Team Social
Officer Dianor#2676
GM yourfate#2404

Heyooo!
Since you mentioned you do play other roless than tank maybe we are a fit for you!
We are a 10/10 HC guild currently looking for a 1 more healer and 3 more DPS to round up our core team to be able to wander into mythic :smiley:
I joined here awhile ago and even though I myself aren’t from the UK the majority of the guild are and have some quality banterrr.
If it atall does sound interesting and you are open to playing DPS do take a look at our post!

Hello!

I am recruiting for a guild that you might be interested in. We are currently 3/10M and looking for some new healers or ranged DPS. We have players around your age, but the majority are slightly older, with a lot coming from the UK and around EU. We’re aiming to get as far as we can in mythic, so if it’s something you’re interested in please let me know!