Lag in Mechagon Island

Same here, so glad it’s not just me and also thankful that my own connectivity is not being blamed. It’s quite obviously a Blizz problem to solve because it’s exclusively one area…within the game. Some overtime from the devs I guess :confused:

Yep, I’ve been getting it for over a week without WM on. Apparently, Blizz say there’s no issue. And now, it’s happening in Nazjkatar with WM on. Not just me, everyone moaning about it in general.
I’m canceling my subsciption. I’ve other things to play and what with the amount of latency whenever there’s large groups in PVP, it’s just frustrating. 15 years of wow and we’re still having to contend with this. Sort it out Blizzard, it isn’t fun

It happens all the time, only in Mechagon. And I’ve included all that WinMTR stuff in my first post. Just tried to do Reclamation Rig and not sure if its still cause of the lag related issue but the fight just reset on our 2nd wave. Only need few things for my mecha-done achiev so really annoying :persevere:

I’ve only recently started to experience lag in the Mechagon zone. I’m on Stormrage EU playing with WM off.

It was all fine for me for a long time but suddenly I just started having a lot of input lag. I would guess that I got it after I tried going on Warmode and then switched back, because I was fine until I went on Warmode.

Not saying that this is the source of the issue, but just what I think. Could all be a coincidence.

Stormrage-EU. Both Mechagon and Vol’dun have a lot of lag with WM off. Vol’dun is somewhat playable but Mechagon is almost not playable. Massive delays on everything. Been going on since Friday I believe.

WinMTR:
https:// pastebin .com/UBxhta3U
https:// pastebin .com/3YhX1vzW
https:// pastebin .com/n3R4NwY1

Testing while flying between Stormsong and Mechagon. 0 issues in Stormsong, issues kick in when the flight path tries to land on Mechagon. Stuck on the bird for a while, npc’s invisible, etc. Once you get moving it’s a lot of rubberbanding, ability and loot lag, NPC’s take a long time to become visible. Oddly enough the stars for rares are visible on the minimap but the actual rare isn’t for quite some time.

Other Kul Tiran zones are perfectly fine, as is Nazjatar. Nazmir and Zuldazar are fine too. Vol’dun has the same issues as Mechagon but not quite as bad.

1 Like

Just to reiterate what others have said:

• this happens at any time of day and is a consistent problem. In the last few days I haven’t had one lag-free moment in Mechagon, despite having tried morning, afternoon or evening.

• AFAIK it hasn’t affected me in any other zone.

• I have been playing with WM Off, but haven’t tried activating WM to see any difference.

Terenas-EU. Really bad lag in Mechagon. Semi bad in Voldun. Been like that for at least 3 days (Maybe more, but havent been in mechagon or voldun just prior to that). I have 41/41 ms latency and other zones that ive been in have no problems at all. When it happens I can move my toon just fine but all casting have about 5 secs delay. All looting and interacting with objects also takes around 5 secs.
Have been playing with warmode off.
Looking at the responses above the coalesced servers terenas and emerald dream seems overrepresented. Also Warmode off seems to be a pattern.

1 Like

Just checked two more things: Warmode completely removed the lag for me.
Disabling all addons helped a tiny bit.

Also Terenas and warmode off reporting in… Lag one day, tried other day and still lagging badly, logging out.

Edit: Oh seems much better now at nighttime.

Mechagon working now :slight_smile: No lag at all.

Mechagon is fixed now. Vol’dun is much worse though.

Yep, can confirm it’s all working fine now. Thanks to everyone for reporting and to Blizz for fixing :smiley:

Works on Silvermoon too now :+1: