Laggy gameplay in Nazjatar PvP areas

Greetings,

I’ve been trying to get involved in everything Nazjatar has to offer, however as soon as the PvP event starts, everything in proximity of the PvP flags is affected by significant lag (people who are also in these zones report the same ingame).

There weren’t even that many people there, yet it still lagged so bad i couldn’t play properly at all.
My ms was fine, and the lag seemed to be contained to the areas around the PvP flags.

What’s going on there? Is there anything i can do to avoid this lag? Really love the zone, but this is a big downer for me cause i love to PvP, but cant play with this lag.

1 Like

Just see WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect and you will understand everything. Blizzard cant fix it(((

1 Like

Oh boy…well at least i now know it’s not just me lol. Sad. Those pvp zones are such a nice idea but yeah… if they don’t actually work smoothly all their effort went kind of to waste :worried: Maybe they can still figure it out someday. I hope so.
Thanks for showing me the link!

1 Like

I agree. The PvP event in Nazjatar is near impossible to enjoy when there’s a group of 40 Allies fighting a group of 40 Hordies. Also, they should do something to stop the enemies invading our hug zones in Nazjatar. The guards are near-useless if there’s enough of you.

1 Like