Last Push: Black & White hair for Void elves!

I think my point is, that we got more customization options than what was expected. Remember, we were the first allied race to get customizations back in 9.0 and we are still getting plenty of customizations like ear sizes, tentacle toggle, and 5 hair colors. Which is more than what anyone expected for Void elves. And instead of asking for more, we should be thankful and move on.

It does get rather annoying and puts a bad stereotype for our community that we are selfish and never satisfied. I hope you understand my point.

3 Likes

ahhh what is this tentacle toggle people are talking about. can you please link it? that’s exactly what i want.

1 Like

Look at the blue post in the nightborne thread. It’s explained there

I understand your point so don’t worry - but we all know that making a request is not exactly the same as forcing someone to do something. If Blizz thinks we got too much already, then by all means they are free to refuse to add it.

But, let’s think of this a bit more carefully. Black already exists in the game, it’s just not available on characters. Very easy to add. And a White and we are set, I promise to not ask for anything else. Remember I stated I am doing this for my Helf and Velf friends who were sad to not see White and Black among those colours :relaxed:

3 Likes

i must be blind because i can’t see anything about that in the blue posts in that thread.

Are you sure? It’s explained above the pictures. Wait

1 Like

ohhh, thank you. that last post wasn’t working with the “next blue post” button in that thread for me so i missed it. that’s great to see. really constrained by what hairstyles i can use if i don’t want tentacles so this is great.

2 Likes

Yup. See. That’s exactly my point. We got amazing options for us in 9.1.5 and that’s why I think all these threads asking for additional hair colors is a bit too much considering the amount of cool stuff we got.

Please include a brown option as well <3

5 Likes

Thing is, I get it that we are getting cool stuff right now, but we had never got a proper customization pass. I think what will basically happen is that since they are giving us a few more stuff now, they will probably give us less when our actual customization pass comes.

Don’t forget that there has literally been no new Void customization added to the game at all yet, so they will most likely look into adding some of that next time :slight_smile:

It’s not enough

It’ll never be enough

5 Likes

Exactly, so the colours we thought we’d get are: White, Black, Blonde, Brown and Red/Ginger.

So those who really wanted white, black and brown are kinda left out now. Since this is the moment they’re looking into our customization it’s a good time to ask for any additional colours we’d like to see. :hugs:

2 Likes

Its abit weird to have black hair for an elf so make it look unnatrual

also make that white as bleached and bright as possible pls

1 Like

I think the first one you showed is a platinum blonde. :slight_smile:

Do you remember this preview ? :face_with_monocle:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/34/6/1630104102-e902thlxoaifcf.jpeg

It’s really strange that black hair color is not being announced today.

2 Likes

Is his hair actually black there on the dark skin? I think it’s black :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Can you guys just stop? First it was blue eyes then normal skin colors after that natural hair colors and now this?

6 Likes

I was surprised they went for actual blonde but not black and white.

I mean, black and white were the least controversial ones, as they fitted Void aesthetics, black was even in the files, and white was alleria’s void form hair color.

5 Likes

Well said! I wonder if they’re saving them for later, but alas, a good and decent customization lover should always ask for what they want to see! Ask and you shall receive. If you don’t ask you may not receive anything.

2 Likes

While i would like that, i got the red, which i never thought i would. I am happy enough with this particular outcome.