Last weeks m+ was not tested

So that are 2 people. I suppose everyone who wants can avoid those 2 players and can continue happily playing.

And M+ is not created for your PUG. It is for coordinated groups. You got the freedom to PUG though, but the experience is on your responsibility.

Yeah whatever! found another thread which is not full of elitists. cya and have fun as long as this toxic game still exists

Good luck.

For your information; i am by far from an elitist. I am since legion part of the failtrain community where we fail and learn together and where i help out players on their (M+) adventures. I am here for helping people too, giving advice and stuff. But unfortunately some people do not want advice and start calling me an elitist. I am not even good. Not that high keys and i donā€™t mythic raid either (almost not heroic either). Well, sorry. That is on you then.

Have fun with your adventures.

Certainly not ā€œunplayableā€, but I do agree this weeks combo of bolstering/fort/4 mini boss guys does make the timers feel tight this week, more so than previous weeks.

Itā€™s not unplayable, but just frustrating overall in certain dungeons. It does however seem like the mini-bosses canā€™t get bolstered so a small time save is pulling trivial trash on top of them.

well honestly, are you supriced, since when is the last time the devs actualy listened to the players at all, considering how much all beta testers said, this never works, and it still got implented, be it covenants, mythics, raids or what not, Blizzard does what they feel is best, not what actualy would be best.

1 Like

The only thing that can make this weekā€™s affixes feel hard are players ignoring them and mindlessly stacking bolstering.
Be it the DPS not caring about high hp targets or the tank trying to chain pull while bolstered adds are still alive.

And getting chain pulled at the servant with quaking x)

Other from that itā€™s a pretty smooth and easy week.

If you ignore the mechanics everything can be hard unless you outgear it.

1 Like

If you only like a SINGLE combination of affixes, completely ignoring either Tyrannical or Fortified youā€™re just asking for a freebie rather than to play M+

But you can tell this about people on forums talking about m+ is hard or affixes are terrible when the highest key they did was +7 :smiley:
I rather trust someone who did a lot of +15 -18 keys to tell me this instead of someone who is not even doing m+ but talking about it how hard it is to play
why are those people not here and not bashing how affixes are terrible?
because i think instead of crying they are trying to outplay it as it supposed to be
you are here to beat the game
so when you struggle it means you are learning

those people are to busy maximizing their dps and pushing dungeons.

bolstering is an annoying affix for sureā€¦ but its more then managable. it is making timing some of dungeons very hard.

but eventually push weeks will come too.

Lel, happened to me asweel, and also in the rp event before 2nd NW boss, characters got stunned, quaking popped and boom!

Thatā€™s on you. You know you get stunned for a few seconds there, you know itā€™s quaking week, donā€™t run up on top of each other.

Good that Iā€™m a healer you genious and as Said we pushed 18 with 226 your arguments are just bad. Just finally l2p

Tanks getting destroyed? Thatā€™s their problem for either overpulling or not communicating with group.

Bolstering this week? Just kill them at same time or communicate with group to use cc

+15 tuned around 233? Itā€™s lower than that. I was timing +16ā€™s at around 226 with some difficulty. Can you guess why? Communication

Hardcore e-sport? What you mean? Communicating with group? Thatā€™s not rocket science

Elitist community? Youā€™re the one being toxic mate

Yeah whatever. Blizz will keep on focusing to hard on elitists min maxers instead of casuals who go PUGs.

Just look up raider io statistics. There is already a 25% decline in runs compared to last weeks which were pretty stable.

If next weeks come up with the same stupid affix combinations it will show the same decline. They desperately work on destroying the game for sure.

M+ should be fun and not garbage.

a lot of people already completed KSM last week and stopped doing m+ . so ofc you would see drop.

Keep in mind that those people speaking over here, invest a lot of time into the gameā€¦ and itā€™s sad to be honest, somebody above bragged about how she does 18+ keys with 226 ilvl. The average person, with a job, does not have all the time in the world to spam keys. Donā€™t worry, you donā€™t have to spam dungeons like they doā€¦ just wait until people get some gearā€¦ this week affixes were sh.t tbh if you play a healer or tank but get the WA for Quaking to help you with the interruptsā€¦ and that same player that bragged about it plays a holy paladinā€¦ so donā€™t even bother. To an extent this week was easy only for dps players but still I saw so many of them die to dodgeable mechanics itā€™s unbelievable.

well yu dont have to be nolifer to do +15s. even this week. so many groups going every minute. just get into one.

+18s do require much much higher level of coordination then +15 though ith current gear levels.

in 2 months when people will be 250 + , +18s will feel like +15s now do with 230 itlv.

Did you try to get into a +15 without the RIO? just askingā€¦ because it takes hours if you miss some dungeons and they donā€™t see at least a 15+ for that particular one on your profileā€¦ meanwhile when you enter in a +15 key where everybody has like 2k rating you find yourself with a tank that has no idea whatsoever what kiting even means. He leaves after a giant pull, during fortified + fuā€¦ing BOLSTERING week and he does so believing he was in the right and that the group is shi.tyā€¦ people in guilds do keys in groups, they donā€™t help other teammates, so what are you left with? An actual toxic system where you have to spend more time finding a good group than in the dungeon itselfā€¦ and related to your comment with the noliferā€¦ please do look at those people that commented and see that some of them have +17/+18 on every dungeon alreadyā€¦ been in a elitist guildā€¦ saw how they approach things so give me a break. If thatā€™s what makes them feel validated, so be it, but leave the casual players (and by casual I mean those who run 1/2 +15 a week) out of it.

+17/18 seems just ok m+ progress if done in dedicated group that plays together and also have some gear from hc/mythic raiding.

im a casual scrublord who solely pugs , skipped last tyranical week due to vacation and still got to 1954 score , and next week i will be applying only to 15/16 groups to push my toxic score further

you need to rememebr this tier is tuned much more forgiving in m+ then last tier was. i managed to get +16 pf in pug this week and almost managed to get +16 nw - if only the prmade tank didnt go leroy jenkings (twice) on upper part of it on bolstering week without even a single orb aviable left we would timed it easily .

people around 2k atm are not exackly the best players . (this includes me too :stuck_out_tongue: ) - rememebr that you get plenty of score for untimed keys too.

pugging always came with drawbacks. if you cannot accept them you have to make a dedicated groups to push 17-20s .