• Please add missing NPC faces
  • Please add lighter skin colors
  • Please fix M-shaped mouth from the male model
  • Please add glowing hands and hair
9 Likes

Thank you for your activity!
Your determination give us strength.

My hopes as well. :pray:
I check forums / wowhead every day just to see if there’s any news. Not yet, unfortunately…

7 Likes

I think you are you too awesome! And i must say that there is high chance that i re race for NB for 9.1.5 ! Because i did play NB before but the lac of “npc looking” made me re race for Zandalari! But i love NB and its why i am here <3

6 Likes

Well Horde gets whatever they ask for anyway, no exceptions, because favoritism. There has never been a point in WoW’s existence where Horde wasn’t given what they asked for, and I dare you to prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Well what about Ogres that we ask for since Vanilla ?!

3 Likes

I mostly agree with you. I played a Night Elf before race changing to Nightborne.
For example, at WoD launch, Night Elf male models were released in a sub-par state that propagated until now. And orcs received an upright pose, no problem, while the tall Night Elves remained with a head lurched forward. I urge you to create a similar forum posts as this one - whenever the problem you specify is shared by other players, you will gain some support.
For example:

Also, please do not despair - with enough traction and community support, things CAN change for the better - especially now that Blizzard is in its the most vulnerable state ever.

Daily reminder. 9.1.5 is closer and closer. We need an official answer.

• Please add missing NPC faces
  • Please add lighter skin colors
  • Please fix M-shaped mouth from the male model
  • Please add glowing hands and hair

@Zolanji @Стеллерис You are too kind. Thank you! Honestly Lunaera inspired me to come forward with this part of the game I deeply care about. If it’s important for you, do not relent - ever (even beyond 9.1.5 launch).
Please remind the devs together with me :slight_smile:
People want to play Nightbornes which resemble the original Legion NPCs, with as much diversity as possible. Customizations should be proportional in quantity and quality with the 9.0 original races updates. Nothing more.

@Blizzard devs - Nightborne players have a shared view about how Nightbornes should look. Why don’t you?

5 Likes

You are great! I think you deserve the praises for being so active and always making these reminders! I always put a like on your posts to show my support!

3 Likes

OMG thank you! You are extra kind. Thank you!
It means a lot!
Ru-shanna shal’dorei!

4 Likes

You are welcome! And i do want the NB to bel ie NPC because its my favorite playable race with the zandalari! (If only we could have playable mogu <3)

But yeah! Without you, we wouldnt have so much “impact” that we have now, but i just hope so much that Blizzard is watching us

5 Likes

Lunaera’s passion and Nightborne art was the starting point.
Thank you again.

4 Likes

Duskwatch Arc-blade Blizzard? Are we getting it back (she’s says with great hopefulness.)

7 Likes

You are right! We must not forget Lunaera!!! <3

5 Likes

All thanks to Lunaera we have a place to bring together the scattered voices of many nightborne :purple_heart:

Right. We won’t stop pushing until nightborne get what they deserve.

6 Likes

To be deleted from the game because they are too similar to Night Elves?

And yes, they should just be deleted since the excuse was, and I quote “This race is too similar to that one” when arguing why Alliance couldn’t have High Elves.

Last time I checked, Night Elves grew antlers and loved trees.

Nightborne like wine and being arcane addicts.

Or - just delete the Alliance? Nobody really likes the faction anyway.

5 Likes

Yeah, good point. Guess they might as well since they only cater to Horde anyway, and you do so enjoy your favoritism.
Must be nice playing a faction that has its hands held at all times, huh.

Well exactly.

No point in trying to tell the story of a dead horse. Might as well just focus on races with actual importance and meaning to the story.

1 Like

Said the Nightborne, the degenerate Night Elves.

But please, do tell, what character has any importance or meaning on Horde? Thrall? Can’t be, he’s just green jesus due to Metzen.
Baine? Naw, just a lesser version of his father
Vol’jin… oh wait… Umm… Rokhan? Just a scout.
Lor’themar? Hardly, he’s basically just Denethor from Lord of the Rings.

I could go on and on, but clearly, you know very little of lore

And all Alliance is, is just “Human Potential.”

I mean, do you remember when Tyrande needed the advice of Varian Wrynn on how to fight.

Maybe keep the Humans, but Alliance players can only play as Humans. The rest are deleted.
I mean, Human Mage heavily involved in the ancient capital of the Night Elves, as far as Alliance goes.

And Horde characters are just more important than Alliance ones. See above, for the reasons.
You choose to play the “Humans and the others” faction - then that’s your choice. Your just irrelevant if you play other races. Might as well just play Horde.