Last wish - Nightborne customization

The latest news on 9.1.5 release date just made me thinking a bit.

The positive side is that we are no longer live in uncertainty. 9.1.5 is around the corner, which means we’ll get long-awaited changes very soon. No doubt, it’s pleasant news.

The negative side is… Well, you all probably know what I’m going to talk about. I think it’s an common problem with how Blizzard manages their feedback. The whole 9.1.5 was held under the slogan “we’re listening to the players” or at least, it supposed to be like that. It’s highly commendable approach, but… There are always “buts”… The main issue is that Blizzard never get to finish their job well. They always stop half-way, leaving players wanting more. Sadly, I ​can only guess why it always goes that way.

My major point is that nightborne customization issue will remain and wont be solved until it’s adressed properly. Bacause thats how humans brains work. We are not satisfied with half measures.

For outsiders it may seem like nightborne players just can’t get enough, but, in fact, there’s nothing extraordinary or excessive in our requests. We’ve always wanted to play true nightborne (not subpar version of night elves). And the simplest way to see it is to read many detailed, thoroughly collected reviews by nightborne community.

In conclusion, it’s highly likely new customization will continue in future updates. And I still hold out hope that while Blizzard is focusing on other races, they will remember about nightborne.

9 Likes