Last wish - Nightborne customization

Great news, I just hope we can get a high res version of the Cheetah form

8 Likes

That is very exciting! I hope narrow eyes and glowy hands are on the table for the Nightborne. :smiley: I would also like some darker skin tones for LFDs, as I think that would look cool with their gold glowing tattoos!

On that note, I’ve been thinking lately how it would be nice to have variants of Glyph of Stars, same concept of “human form with a spell effect” but a different visual. I’d like a Glyph of Stars variant in the style of each covenants anima - imagine a venthyr balance druid being red, or a necrolord being green, for instance.

Man, now I’m thinking of covenant forms again… Gargon form for Venthyr guardian druids, anyone? Necrolord slimecat druids?

25 Likes

Keeper of the Groves and Dryads for moonkin and healer druids.

4 Likes

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Thank you!!

All the ARs deserve love especially after having been a major selling point of BfA and the last patch of Legion. All my Ally toons are ARs and I’ve been scared to make any ARs on Horde after hearing the previous statement.

My LF Draenei hunter, and future NB and HM alts will be so grateful! And more druid forms too, that’s something people have been excited about for a long time. Fantastic!!

Thank you~ :green_heart: It’s amazing to feel heard and feel like the feedback from all these people goes somewhere.

22 Likes

More replies like this please. It’s encouraging to see that feedback like this isn’t falling on deaf ears.

38 Likes

Is there any chance we could get some updated hairstyles for allied races to be able to draw from their fellows? Primarily the MechaGnomes being able to use the normal Gnome hair styles and colours.

Honestly just more colours and styles across the board. Especially since many are already there just they’re not available on the allied races version.

2 Likes

This makes me super happy… BUt can we just get some normal hair colour for velf? Sometimes I just wanna be blonde or have black hair, not some icky shade of purple that doesnt match any of my xmogs.

5 Likes

“New Travel Forms for Druids”

VERY much looking forward to this, I like my arch druid huge owl but it would be cool to have a few options rather than just purple crow or big owl.

6 Likes

is the Soulshape/drood dev the only one working? i’d love some love customisation on my paladin (aka glyphe/customization)

Well, I have no idea why are high elfers immediately spamming the thread with their nonsense when the announcement is not at all about them, but here we go. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Void were talked about and its the GD forums were people are allowed to air there views .
Not everyone is a high elfer what ever that is and this is not your thread or forum to control .
What you call nonsense is actual concerns for others and you are being disrepectful to them dismissing there views.

More customs for all races would be welcomed by me and many others there is no need for your drama and hostile toxic actions towards others.

10 Likes

Yes!! Doing that huge storyline to unlock Nightborne back in the day feels a bit more worth it now. Can’t wait to see the new customisations and go back to my Nightborne mage alt. :smiley: These guys were in dire need of some new stuff.

8 Likes

Thanks a lot for the reply!

Can we also consider:
Letting Soulshapes fly?

And… Flying in Oribos, Maw and Korthia?

I mean, everything else is flying everywhere, we even tame wild mounts on air, why not let us fly there too? ^^

Also, would be awesome if we could fly to the realm portals in Shadowlands ourselves, as a bonus, like a superhighway thingy.

2 Likes

Ooh I hope they’re gonna announce Heritage armor for more races too and they continue this trend of more customization!

14 Likes

I saw the blue post on reddit and though it was a troll.
Thank you! please go full ham on adding stuff, maybe i actually want to play void Elf if they can look like high Elf, paladin when :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, i requested “high elf” customization options, Blizzard defined them like this !

Concerning myself, I just want to be a void elf like Alleria.

You don’t need to be insulting to people who ask for more customization even if you don’t agree … :dove:

5 Likes

Must really drop here to give kudos and leave thanks to everyone who’s pushed this little corner of disappointment here, on twitter or even in in-game tickets.

Well done; but let’s keep an eye out and see what it’s really gonna be about. 'Cause with Blizzard’s Shadowlands performance giving us 1x more skin colour and 1x ear option (that has the hidden elf-face on it visible thus broken) wouldn’t be far.

9 Likes

This is great. I hope this is just the start of more amazing things to come :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Face
I hope the face is in the ‘more’ category, not to mention the eyes…
Poor Nightborne are at the moment a very cheap kockoff of the Night elves, just with less costumization with basically 0 resemblance to their NPC counterpart
Those noble smug faces, arrogantly looking narrow eyes, arcane glow around the hands…
While I’m truly happy the NB recive some love (and not that happy about the ear-thing for the Voidies) but its not the hair color or stlye the Nightbro’s lack, nor the facial hair (is there even a NB NPC with facial hair???) or another shade of purple/blue skincolor…
They need to be look like, you know Nightborne…
The arcane tattoos are great and all, but unles you are running around in your undies, no one, including you will see them…
And for some reason I have that nasty feeling the new hair styles, hair colors, facial hair, skin colors, accessories, horns, tail length, tattoos are mostly aimed to the Lightforged (really, its just a coppy-paste from the Draenei palette… they are Draenei )
But enough of the doomsaying… I sincerely hope the Nighborne recive what they truly deserve!

13 Likes

I’ve always maintained I’m not fickle but I’d resub for red-head options for LF/VE.