Last wish - Nightborne customization

Please check the graph of overall looks, Tauren of HM and Nightborne are in the bottom level.

I wonder what people mean by ā€œthey have nothingā€?. I wonder if you guys ever checked the state of the Nightborne, before typing ā€œWe have nothingā€?

I did not want to reply to comments, not to ruin my mood and the victory of the Shalā€™dorei, but please, do not ruin the mood of everyone with spamming off-topic, they have clearly said next patch they will focus on LFD and Nightborne ONLY, and giving the ear slider addition for the Void Elves.

9 Likes

Bla bla, I know that you play nightborne. But go and see how little have kul tiras. Same as tauren and nightborne, but you, at least, have earrings, they have nothing.

It seems they want to work on the oldest Allied Races before going to the new ones, which makes sense, because the Legion Allied Races have the most problems.

Eventually they will get there, if they keep their word that is.

10 Likes

Male KT:

1. Face option: 7

2. Skin option: 6

3. Beard option: 6

4. Mustache: 4

5. Hair colour: 7

6. Hairstyle: 6

Additions of Female KT:

1. Eye colours: 18
  2. Earrings:7
  3. Necklace: 7

Now the Shalā€™dorei:

1. Skin colour: 3 for both
  2. Eye colours: 0
  3. Beard: 0
  4. Mustache: 0
  5. Earrings: 7
  6. Necklace: 0
  7. Hair colour: 6
  8. Hairstyle: 7 (with bald option)
  9. Face option: 6 (5 same faces for females and 3 bugged faces for male.)

Now you tell me who has and who has not got anything?

20 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

what a waste of resources. I thought they would work hard on some interesting world content features :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It is all great guys, but i just wanna remind you, that we warlocks still have demons with TBC models and unlike hunters, we havenā€™t recieved new demons to summon in AGES.

Just for you guys to know.
Fel imp - NPC 58959
Shivarra - NPC 58963
Observer - NPC 58964

And with all new forms for Night fae, maybe it is time to give something to other covenants as well? New customisations to Necrolords, Kyrians and Ventyrs? Why only night faes have new things for them? Rest covenants pay for the game same amount of money, maybe it is time to make it worth the investment?

7 Likes

Very glad theyā€™ve finally done something about this. Hoping itā€™s not just a few additions to Nightborne and theyā€™ve finally realised how much of an overhaul the race needs!

But this is great news so thank you!

11 Likes

Blizz while u are add it please add more Class/race combos

2 Likes

Why is it a special feature? Customization options should be added every patch. Itā€™s sad how lacking the feature is in such MMO, with 15$ subscription.

14 Likes

The soultion would be soooooooo damn simple its painfull
Parmanent enslave demon, aka. ā€œTame Demonsā€ for the Warlocks, instead of stable, a Tome with the Warlock trainer, ~20 page long, every ā€œpageā€ is a Demon pet slot

3 Likes

LF getting new hairstyles nice
we need more for blood elves mostly females

Hey, can you please add to void elves hairstyles as like blood evles? Because there were blood elves, so why they canā€™t have their hairstyles anymore? It will be sooooooooooo nice(and very simple, as they share same models!)

And next is for my BF. He wants to play pal on alliance, and loves BE very much. So why canā€™t you add pal option to VE. I know it is opposite, but you already made warlick option for VE(void and fel are opposite tho)

6 Likes

Speaking for myself, Iā€™d be more than happy to see an expansion that focuses less on new zones and more on developing cosmetics right across the game. More customization for ALL races including more demon choice for locks, forms for druids (hunters already get the cool options) - hell, how about some race variation in spell visuals and colour? Just add DIFFERENT and UNIQUE cosmetics as things to go after in the game. Think Artefact appearances but on crack!

The art team has always been one of the fundamental pillars holding this game up. Double down on it. And while youā€™re about it, stop pandering to political nonsense and add options for everyone. If people want to look skimpy and sexy, let them. If people want to hide that away, also cool, but OPTIONS (do I have to invoke the game beginning with F?).

11 Likes

I would rather see a proper world development, among some development of our character - customisation,interaction with the world ETC in expense of some BS like borrowed power systems and all side project of BP BS.

We play the game that is called WORDL of WARCRAFT, maybe it is time to make world a decent part of the game and not just a zone for some local quests and linear ā€œadventuresā€.

3 Likes

While i believe all allied races should get more customization and all including kul tirans, but compare them to nightborne and HM tauren, both of which is really but really in dire state compare to KT, time will come and KT will have their glory in customization aswell but please let us NBs finally after ages of giving feedback and hopes be happy for once

8 Likes

while this is true and main character of the game should be a world, its hard to compare the level of joy people get from customizing their character, which is always before you, to 4 expansion specific zones which are alive for 2 years and then bam abandoned pretty much.

i for once love what they did to arathi and hope to see more Azeroth original zones to be updated and used. these zones alredy have a recognizable structure, music, loreā€¦ imho its both efficient for them and nostalgic for us to revisit them.

Its healthier when they invest resources in evergreen projects, not expansion specific ones.

8 Likes

As may as it is true, that our main character is a prime tool to experience the game, world is also important, because having good character in the blank and uninteresting world story and gameplay wise will still be a quite dull experience for players. It will be like having a good sport car, living in country side with poor roads or only off roads avaliable.

yes please! honestly i miss doing current content in azeroth, it feels more at home
SL zones are amazing as they are but it just feels different, i liked the arathi rework aswell and hope for more stuff like these

8 Likes

Well i dont believe its a pick one right answer type of question. So i dont get why do you see it as one.

And thats what i mean by: focus on evergreen projects - keep both character customisation and zones updated, to add to the experience, to accumulate all the work which has been before.

Imho new is good when it adds to the experience, not attempts to replace azeroth with 5 zones.

9 Likes