Last wish - Nightborne customization

AAAAAAAAHHH…

Oh, sorry. The zoomed in pictures of Nightbourne scared the life out of me.

PS fix the Heritage armour. Remove the stupid chin strap.

4 Likes

If you read it correctly you’d have realised it was very much in the context of Allied Races in general and what they have and haven’t got so far.

Also, read the last paragraph which is the meat of the post.

2 Likes

YEsssssssss

19 Likes

Nightborne are the best WoW race, they deserve sooooo much better than what they’ve been given by Blizzard.

21 Likes

They already stated that they’re going to add more options (especially for allied races) in the future, if I remember it correctly.

Still bumping this thread, just in case… :heart:

17 Likes

They have not been ignored. They said allied races will not get the option at launch.

IF they plan to do them this expansion they will be working on them. Blizzard wont announce it until they are sure they will be ready for x patch.

I fully support this request and would love to see the suggestions implemented. The arcane/fel hands and hair specially, but also the beard. They are such distinctive features among the races we have. It would really set nightborne apart.

13 Likes

Amazing thread, The Nightbourne totally deserve to get a huge amount of treatment, how they’ve been treated so far is disgusting tbh.

16 Likes

I worked my rear off for NB back in Legion, I was so hyped about them. Man the dissapointment when I unlocked them was real, not only the costumization but also the animation… like that floppy arm on the female when they jump. I got a mage to like 80 or something, and then left them. Never touched them again.

I guess I was waiting for blizzard to fix it, because clearly there was something wrong here.

• They did NOT look like the Nightborne NPC’s at all.

• The texture is wierd

• The eyes look wrong

• Too much clipping armorwise

• Way too little costumization

• again, the floppy arm when female jump

I really hope that they will give NB a makeover and maybe make them look more like the NPC’s

18 Likes

Remember that the Legion Nighbourne NPCs are still under the effect of the Nightwell so your character has weaned themselves off of it by the time they join the Horde.

I know, But they did still not even come close to look like them. the entire artwork on NB is lazy and lacking - they deserve a makeover

16 Likes

Yes still waiting for them to get more customizations

12 Likes

I prefer the current ones but they need many more faces.

1 Like

Oh really? So literally any Npc Nightborne is old but the Player is over of the Nightwell? Wow.

No one disagrees with this, but majority asks for the Npc eyed option.

1 Like

This is probably their weakest options, for both male and female. They also need a lot more skin and hair colours. I do like the hairstyles they do have, and the jewellery options, but they are so simple. We need options with arcane effects for both.

4 Likes

I will be honest, I’m happy with the looks of the Nightborne as long as I don’t see NPC Nightborne, as long as I see I become sad.

Blizzard has used NPC Nightborne literally everywhere, therefore there is no way to avoid them.

16 Likes

I’ll be happy, so long as Nightborne aren’t just given “Night Elf” features and said “Enjoy your new features guys!”

Nightborne deserve to be unique and different from Night Elves as we’ve seen the differences between the two.

17 Likes

For females, yes, but for males I can’t. The facial structure is just too different, they lost a lot of their elegance when they became playable. Blizzard has given different facial structures to humans, they could do the same for nightborne, so we could get the more gaunt look, although to be honest, I would be really shocked if they did that. I have zero hope for proper male faces :neutral_face:

I support this, but not the felborne options. The Nightborne warlocks are NOT Felborne, the Felborne are traitors and sell outs who joined the Legion and were wiped out as a result.

6 Likes