Last wish - Nightborne customization

i love how the preview of this pic looks like “Blizzard! im watching you”

3 Likes

“Something’s not quite right!”

2 Likes

You both can you add me in Discord, please? I have a plan.

Lunaera#4526

2 Likes

Sure. What for?

2 Likes

so that is why i can’t differentiate between nightborns it is not my fault they just all look the same!

3 Likes

added you

side note, i read that “i have a plan” in khadgar’s voice :rofl:

would be amazing to do some big raid in major city full of nightbornes

3 Likes

this is the result of lack of customization :sob:

3 Likes

New customization to a race that have been one of the most requested as far as customization and rework goes? Blizzard : No
Reskins for billion of mounts to the point you cant even differentiate between them? blizzard : YES

Blizzard needs to get their priorities right, sure more mounts is nice and i like collecting them but amount of reskins and mounts is getting ridiculous, those resources and work could’ve go towards those requested customization.
Hopefully our voices will be heard and something will change

3 Likes

Friendly reminder that the Nightborne are still in serious need of some love.

More customization, Blizz!

5 Likes

imgur .com/a/119jnHs

making memes out of my pain

2 Likes

I love that they can change the size of certain shields in-game, but can’t give the Nightborne their rightfull slanted eye options.
I won’t stop until we get something out of this:)

Oh, and also while I’m at it, the re-colour for their heritage armour, including the heritage weapons would be a nice addition, yes yes.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Blizzard: We want players to express their look through their ign avatars.

Me: Ok I have semi slanted eyes irl, where are my slanted eye option for my ign avatar?

It is a shame.

Heck it is not even about expressing yourself. The Nightborne are with slanted eyes ORGINALLY. No one asked for that wide open eye option, no one. Everyone fell in love with the race because of their sharp facial structures.

I am getting mad again…

6 Likes

Even the powerpoint representation introducing the allied races during Blizzcon showed the NPC male Nightborne, not the player model. Like, come on Blizz.
It’s a small thing to be petty over, I’m aware of that, but I can’t help but feel like it leans towards false advertising.

5 Likes

where is the nightborne customizations and the nightborne druids …

5 Likes

The Shal’dorei forever stand strong.
For Suramar.

6 Likes

For suramar! :heart:

5 Likes

Can I give you a meme in these trying times?

https: //www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/m9fe30/yes_im_still_salty_over_the_player_model_and_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

3 Likes
8 Likes

imgur .com/a/pjYHU3E

Same energy :wink:

2 Likes