Late Night 7/10m LF raiders <Casual Imperfection>

Casual Imperfection is a late-night raiding guild formed in the run up to Shadowlands by a few cutting-edge raiders looking to build a home for like-minded lost souls who can’t necessarily raid at ‘normal’ times due to either work or family commitments.

The aim of the guild is to be able to clear each raid tier whilst it remains relevant and also develop a healthy M+ community. We expect raiders to be switched on and focussed during raids.

Previous mythic raiding experience is a plus but maturity and attitude are more important traits so if you are competitive and want to progress as far as possible, then Casual Imperfection could the place for you!

Raid Schedule

Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 23:00 - 01:30 Server Time

After a brief hiatus to break up the mind-numbing monotony of the longest first tier I can remember, we are back and looking to bolster our ranks with a couple of healers and a small number of ranged DPS

Social applicants are also welcome and mythic+ plays a big part of our play schedule outside of raiding.

If any of this sounds interesting, or you have any questions, feel free to post in this thread or reach out in game to

Redordead#21516
Zugames#2827

2 Likes

Recruitment still open !

Want to raid and need our hours get in contact

We are looking for more late night players with a similar mindset and playtime as us

Bump. Best guild - friendly, knowledgeable & dedicated people. Join us!!

Still welcoming new raiders in our ranks! Don’t waste your time and join us for your epic adventure.

I hereby declare I was not forced by any1 to write this and bumb this thread. Any rumors about abusive GM who holds us hostage and in no regards are false and shall not be spread further.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.