Let us mail our alts with the new restriction

Like genuinely, what are these devs smoking? Not being able to mail your alts on the same account for 30 days is horrible. You can’t farm anything because your bags are full and you can’t move em somewhere else. You get to max level, and then do what exactly?

Something stronger than what I am smoking that’s for sure.

Well, if a botter’s account’s bags were full, he would just mail them to his alt and continue if this restriction wasn’t there.

It appears to be intended atleast. For feedback please see this thread.

Ah, yes, make the player experience horrible for an entire month because the cheapskates at the top are refusing to hire GM’s. That’s a great way to grow the game. If there are bots, you ban them, you don’t let them farm for months and let them profit off of this.

1 Like

For example in another F2P game Valorant & League this is explained in more detail why it is so difficult:

The botting problem is prevalant in all games/MMO’s, not just WoW. If there was a solution there would be one by now.

An ex-dev that worked at Blizz:

You may suggest any methods you may think of through the ingame feedback box but it is not likely that it will be groundbreaking new suggestion.

Source.

1. Botters (mostly) farming raw gold and vendoring it, so they bags not full
  2. If it’s alt on same account he will banned same time as botter so he won’t profit anyway.
1 Like

I was just thinking that, I think the OP means on the same Warcraft account so they would have the same restrictions as your main character.

It’s really so when your mains bags are full you don’t miss out and have to sell useful stuff the bank can only store so much stuff and without selling stuff it’s difficult to get the gold together for the extra bags and slots.

Because I never paid with an actual sub but only through tokens on this account, I am restricted for 40 days on a 7 month old acc that literally has a rank 14 on Era. I have to wait for the token to run out, and then buy a sub and wait 30 days for it to run out before I can use mailbox/trade/ah. I can’t farm anything because I can’t mail my alts so my bags would be full. If it weren’t for my friends and a diff acc that LUCKILY wasn’t restricted I wouldn’t be able to raid because no consumes.

Blizzard doesn’t deserve your money.