Let's all take off our pants

I learnt from the best, eh !

i meaaannn…
STAVES OUT FOR HARAMBE!!

It’s definitely a welcome change since I use a robe and my saved outfit will save me a bit of gold by not mogging into whatever pants I had when I saved it which won’t be displayed anyway.

1 Like

An advantage I haven’t really thought about.
But all in all I think Transmog should be free, no gold costs.

We already earned those appearances so let us just use them as we wish.

You just reminded me of the fact that I still have that set frozen.
Now I’m sad.

Maybe not free (the game needs goldsinks), but if they were to apply appearances to slots instead of pieces of gear, that would help a lot in regards to cost.

Cant wait to show em thicc thighs.

2 Likes

Is this actually going to be possible in the new expansion ? I couldn’t find info on it anywhere else. :face_in_clouds:

I had to freeze the set as well

4 Likes

Always skip legs day !

1 Like

The Pants Within

3 Likes

Indeed, I haven’t thought about this, makes 100% sense Transmog slots would be awesome

1 Like

I already do, with the tropical transmog. :eyes:

But always lift with legs not with back!

Starmey getting ready for the day

1 Like
2 Likes

No, already too many ridiculous concubines in the game. I also know of guilds and communities that live off as well as feed their sexual fantasies in WOW.

Straight guys engaging in the dirtiest of dialogues and acts for gold in Goldshire too :slight_smile:

Going into goldshire Inn with Total RP 3 enabled has been a good dive into human creativity, so to say

2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s one thing I haven’t done (note to self - make a toon on AD and get TRP3) - just for research purposes…