Level Anew with Threads of Fate

Threads of Fate is almost useless because it is slower than levelling with campaign, but the option to level with campaign and then switch to threads of fate when you are lvl 60 is a much better option, otherwise threads of fate isnt anything special

All the things you listed kinda worked to become president of the US though, you just replace forums with twitter

I can’t even level my main to 60 because I can’t even login to the game and despite the 500 threads with zero replies about people having the same issues you’re making an official post about leveling alts to 60.

This is exactly the type of thing that makes people say you don’t listen and are out of touch with your customers.

3 Likes

Am i his secretary too? You are an impolite piece of scum. Go away we don’t want people like you in the forums. Some people struggling to log in to play while they must see your smartass messages. Seriously you are not welcome here.

In other news. Great addition this threads of fate speed levelling.

Language!!! Or there will be legal actions made against you

I love this idea. Shows the developers have really put some proper thought into how alot of people play the game.
My army of alts will be very happy!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.