Level logic for "boosting" too strict

I’m level 30 and wanted to run BFD for a chance to grab some items. After a couple of packs a 22lvl druid from my party complained they’re not getting any XP. The only reason we could come up with is that I’m 2 levels over the 20-28 level range. If you ask be, that’s some bull–. I get you want to clamp down on boosting, but this logic is plain stupid - I’m barely overleveling the dungeon and in no way I could frame that as boosting and charge anyone gold just for me doing 50% more dmg than the next guy. This is not boosting, I wanted to run the instance and possibly replace some overdue greens and the fact that I’m not able to do that without griefing my party is ridiculous.

2 Likes

That has been how it is since early days when there was no boosting .it doesn’t have anything to do with boosting

Yes, you are like +8 over the other guy, the XP will be reduced

I don’t think anyone have an issue with reducing the xp but just being 1 level over will count the same as being 40 levels over and that’s a bit harsh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.