LF 1-2 Day LGBTQ friendly guild

Hi everyone!

I’m an 8/10 CN mythic raider looking for an inclusive raiding guild. Current main is a resto shaman, but flexible on this.

I am currently based on silvermoon EU and alliance, but willing to be flexible on moving.

What I’m looking for
1 or 2 Raids a week
Ideally mythic progress but willing to join a heroic guild that has the right atmosphere.
LGBTQ Inclusion
No use of prejudicial terms whether based on race, orientation, identity, disability or other characteristic.
Ideally women are represented within the guild.
No “edgy” humor or “Its just banter” attitude to toxicity.
Understands RL issues may impact raid attendance.

What I can offer
Experienced mythic raider + 1700 io m+ (I regularly boost)
Ability to play a variety of classes.
Active, social and genuinely caring towards fellow guild members and the wider wow community.
Good performance in raids, happy to help others improve and a team attitude.
Have over 200+ wipes to SLG mythic so not easily frustrated.

Please let me know if you think you’d be a good fit, or know of a guild that might suit.

Love,

Mergann

Hello :slight_smile:

Im an officer in a guild call Tooth and Fang and I think we could be a great option for you :slight_smile:

We are on the Draenor server (Horde) we raid twice weekly on a Wednesday and Thursday and currently we are 9/10 but we are aiming for mythic progression.
We have zero tolerance on toxicity or offence behaviour towards anyone, we are a family friendly guild and we have kept up this ethos since 2017.
We understand that RL happens, a few of us have children so as you can understand we totally get it!

Add me on Discord for a further chat about things or any questions you have - Elfilda#9187 or my battlenet is Petrova#2255

Hey Mergann!

Decided to pitch in with a proposal.

Remix - Silvermoon Alliance.

Looking for more dps for 9.1.
We’re a social bunch and do a lot of key during off days.
Active discord, good enviroment, friendly atmosphere.
Aiming for a non-toxic and drama free enviroment aswel.

We raid on Wednesday/Monday 7pm-10pm with an optional alt raid on friday. At the moment we’re doing a full clear on HC nathria on wednesday.

Our goal for raiding is to get AotC and progress as far as we can into mythic.

Add me on bnet and lets talk some more: Raski#21503

Hey Mergann!

We would love to have you be part of our mythic team. Currently looking for r-dps. Looking forward to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hi Mergann!

I’m the guild leader for Lost Rowsdowers and, while I can tell it will be something of a long shot, I wanted to toss our guild in for consideration :slight_smile:

As the linked post describes, we’re a weekend raiding guild with a focus on Heroic but we also venture into mythic even if it’s not our main ambition (so not quite what you’re looking for on that front)
We’re definitely LGBTQ inclusive (half of my officers and large part of our raid team is LGBTQ) and we have stern guild policies against any form bigotry.
Real life always comes first, this is just a game after all :slight_smile:

If I have at least managed to peak your interest, I would love to have a personal chat with you. You can reach me either over Discord (Nerz#2932) or bnet (Nerzelan#2725).

Regards,
Nherz