LF 1 night Heroic progress guild (any server)

Hi, just like the title says, I’m looking for a guild that raids 1 time a week for heroic progression (although I would like to progress mythic but I understand that mythic progress once a week is pretty dificult). I usualy pug AotC but Castle Nathria was terrible for pugging and I miss raiding on a more chill enviroment.

I’m a 24 yo dude from Portugal, that has been playing WoW for around 10 years now, looking for a chill enviroment to progress and learn without the pressure of going for Hall of Fame. My objective is to get AotC each season but i’m not going to go mad or get hung up about it if the guild doesn’t get it.

I don’t care about the server or faction as i’m willing to create a char in order to raid with a chill and nice guild (although I already have multiple 60s on the horde side of Draenor if there is any guild there).

I would preffer to play as a rdps or as a healer but I have no problem with being a tank or mdps.

If you feel I could be a valuable asset send me a pm in bnet (Leunamsil#2331).

Tyvm in advance

Edit: I don’t mind if the guild raids 2 times a week but due to my job and my family life I can only really come for 1 night, I see WoW as a past time, not a second job

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ levers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid Saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

battle tag mealiesmum#2416

Hi Leunamsilva,

Is there a specific day in the week that suits you best?

My guild raids two times per week, but only one of the days is for heroic progression. We’re at 3/10 hc right now and about to get our next kill in one or two more nights.

Our heroic raid is on friday evening, 8-11pm servertime.

If that suits you, you can find more about us on: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hey dude!
We are a chill two nights a week raiding guild that just transferred from Magtheridon to Silvermoon. Give this a read and tell me what you think.