Lf a guild on draenor pref

Heya i am a normaly cutting edge raider but due to curcomstances and real life (work in shifts) i can’t affort to do that anymore, but i still wanne raid. Then i also have a gf who just started playing so she is joining with me. So far she plays druid in SL and idk yet but i prefer to play disc priest, and i always play multiple chars and love to do m+ as tank/healer.
So what i am looking for:
-a active guild (not only raid logging)
-a potential raidspot eventho i can’t for 100% sure gaurantee i will
be there 90% of the time.
-2-3 raid days a week
-atleast able to clear heroic and pref mythic or atleast a few mythic bosses
-General nice and helpfull people considering my gf is a bit of a noob still :stuck_out_tongue:
-preferably on Draenor
If this is intresting or describes your guild you can contact me: nofox#2774 on bnet or nefox#2460 for discord

Hey Nefox!

Maybe our little project interests you (On horde Draenor) 2-3 raiding days, aiming to fast clear HC and try to aim for deeper mythic progression. We offer help and ways to teach new players how to defend themselves while raiding.

If you wanna know more please consider reading our discord and applying if you like what you read!

discord.gg/JZvxUe

Cheers, and see you on the shadowlands!

Still looking :smiley:

Tried adding you on discord but it didn’t like your name. Would love to have a chat with you. If you want to get in contact here’s my discord. Zagwitz#1569

Hello Nefox.

I know that you would like to stay on Draenor but i just want to show you that we are here aswell /wave.

We at Faster than Lag is a weekend guild where we aim to clear curve each tier. We are stll on the look out for a tank, healers and a few dps.

We don’t expect you to show up every raid as long as one can pull his own weight. We do our best to ensure that the people we recruit are not raid loggers so during the week we will run m+ and other content as much as its possible.

You can read more here

If you are interested or got any questions please add LFC#21212 and lets have a chat :slight_smile:
Best regards Raelona

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)