Lf a guild to get back in to raiding

Hello there !

Coming back after a break from wow looking a a active guild as my old guild moved to classic. i am still 420ilvl still

If any guild is recruiting fury wr please let me know

you could contact me on zangetsu#11412
or on discord Zengetsu.#1039

Hi there and welcome back!

We’re always looking to add to our guild community and raid team. Please check us out: [H] <Lost Rowsdowers> Social Raiding Guild 8/8 HC - Recruiting
Would love to have a chat with you :slight_smile:

Hello, we are still recruiting and have few spot left open , you can check us out at <<<RX>>> Late Night Raiding Guild Recruiting exceptional players for 8.3 - #12 by Wynónna-draenor

Rewind is a 2-day semi-hardcore raiding guild on EU-Draenor currently looking to expand our raid team for The remainder of current tier and prepare for next tier, We went 7/9M BoD and are currently 4/8M TEP progressing Orgozoa.

While we expect people to be fully prepared for the raid in terms of tactics and consumables, we do not require people to have alts to step in depending on the fights (if you happen to have one that’s a plus).

In raids we have a motivated and professional approach, all while trying to keep everything fun! Outside of raid hours we encourage other activities like achievement runs, Mythic+ Dungeons (Either for farm or pushing) and social hangouts.

We have a busy discord where members can chat text or voice, and plenty of time for sociable new members as we want to keep the social aspect alive and thriving, not just have anonymous people log in for raids and not to be seen until next reset.

Raid Times:
Mythic Raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 20.00 - 23.00 Realm Time
Optional HC raid on Wednesdays 20:00-23:00

Recruitment Priority for Mythic Raiding:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: 1/2 Pref. w/ DPS off-spec
Melee DPS: Monk Pref. w/ Offpec Mistweaver, Fury Warrior Pref. w/ Offspec Protection
Ranged DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest and Boomkin.
Exceptional players will be considered!
Socials & M+ Runners always welcome!

Contact Information:
BNet ID: Amasoful#2541
GM BNet ID: Irigan#2950
Offcers BNet IDs: AlexanderIV#2940 & Pastrama#2800

If you are interested let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.