LF A Home/ Guild

Record scratch
Yup, that’s me, I guess your wondering how I ended up in this situation

I’ve been playing WoW since WOTLK, playing pretty casually, playing all classes, not really settling down with a “main”. At the end of WoD I was raiding heroic, and eventually began raid leading and main tanking Heroics in beginning of Legion. I stopped playing just before ToS. I took a break to come back in BFA just to level some characters and do some normal raids. Since SL i’ve done much the same, just leveling a selection of toons.

I enjoy all roles. I’d rate it Healing> Melee DPS> Tanking> Ranged DPS
Happy to play a flexible role

Looking to level fresh/ transfer and play on any realm, Alliance or Horde, all of my old friends have quit playing so no stroing ties holding me anywhere

I enjoy anything PvE- M+ (usually 15-ish) Raiding (Heroic)

Not really looking to Mythic Raid

Very flexible with days available for raiding. Ideally nothing Friday/ Saturday nights, and only until 23:00 Server time

Hit me up if you feel I could be a good fit in your guild and I’d be happy to have a chat

Thanks for reading.

Hey Apples,

Maybe BEAST on Eonar, Alliance side is something for you.

We’re a medium to large size guild doing about anything pve up to heroic raids.
The most important thing for us is to have a good time together, being a stable environment to find nice people for groups in, be it leveling alts or more challenging end-game content.

In this guild you matter and we’ll try to involve you in any activities you like, but without any pressure to perform.

Having a good time is our success indicator.

Want to know more? Have a look at [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

How we can contact you bro?XD

Just replying on the forums

Although good shout

It would be faster over discord
XD

That’s fair. I’ve added you on Bnet (Superials) and also your Discord tag isn’t correct

Maxadin#5898

Yup, that one worked :+1:

Did you find a home, Or still looking

If ya fancy M+ or even raiding daytime [H] <BabySharkYes> Daytime Morning Mythic Raiding Guild recruiting for 9.2!