LF a Mythic raiding guild

Hey everyone,

Just a little bit about me and what I am looking for. I joined back to wow at the back on of BFA I reached 10/12M before my guild disbanded just after shadowlands launch. During that time I was a 3kRIO tank and 2.8krio DPS I enjoy m+ to which I have just about every character. I am currently looking for a place to push in m+ as we as a stable and fun raiding environment. I have 3 characters on Alliance and 6 characters on horde which are ready for raiding.

I haven’t raided in shadowlands other than Heroic due to work but I currently have a bit more spare time on my hands so I am looking to progress in the game. I am a competent m+ player tanking or dps completing keys 20+ a list of my characters are.

Horde:
249 MM hunter
237 Ele shaman
230 WW monk
230 VDH
238 Arms Warrior
227 Rogue

Alliance:
247 Prot Paladin
241 Guardian Druid
239 Arcane Mage

if these might be of some use to a guild with raiding get in touch and lets have a chat

Laffa#7115 - Discord

Hey!

The Gauntlet [A] on Nordrassil are looking for a few more players for our mythic raiding team.

We are currently 4/10 M and expect to have soulrender down soon. We raid sundays and tuesday 8-11 pm server time.

We’re a friendly bunch on a small server where everyone has time to get to know each other, and every player in the team is important and appreciated. While we cherish a good atmosphere we are still serious about our progression and would like to get as far as possible every tier, with CE as the ultimate goal while having fun on the way.

The Gauntlet is an old guild from back in 2005 and we have a lot of activity in both raiding and M+ (some up to +20 keys), some pvp and also a social raiding team. If you’re looking for a good, stable guild with a homey feel to it, we are the one for you! :slight_smile:

If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know!

Best regards,
Frida - Haltastic

Hey Haltastic,

sounds interesting, what classes are you recruiting? the times are pretty much perfect for me, server doesn’t matter rather find the right place.

add me on Disc lets have a chat and we can take it from there.

is a newly formed guild on Draenor-EU with a core of experienced players. Our goal is to build a group with players that can raid well as a team, help each other and have a mindset that will benefit the progress of the guild. We will consider all exceptional applications regardless of current needs.

Our Current Needs are: Mage/Warlock/DK/Priest/Hunter/Druid.

What we expect from you:

1. A healthy raid environment. Being able to work well with your teammates is important to us.
  2. To show respect towards one another as well as yourself
  3. Profound Knowledge of your spec/class/role
  4. Basic experience of the recent raid
  5. Attendance. At least 90% of raids. If you will be unavailable for a raid, you must inform us before the raid.
  6. Be willing to step out for the sake of the progress

What you can expect from us:

1. A healthy raiding environment
  2. Respect and help towards our raiders
  3. An organized push for progress on each tier
  4. Our raid members enjoy free repairs/consumables for raids.
  5. No spot is guaranteed. The best players will get the spots

Schedule: Thursday 19:30-22:30 Sunday 19:30-22:30
Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/A+L+F+A

Officer - Panos#2919 (Discord)

Officer - Rappunzel#0114 (Discord)

Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/KV8Zy3PE4z

Apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8IGRM_PNQz3vDB9OMRazLFZKr1rB1EJGUzwDreGpFNEanKw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Heya Maeda, just thought I’d throw my hat into the ring too as you do have a selection of Alliance characters also.
We are looking for players that both love the raiding scene and the m+ scene. We have a few teams that are looking to push into and beyond 20s and we are 4/10M in our raiding team.
We have been around since 2007 so long standing guild where the people are genuinely important and have stuck around for a reason - the social atmosphere and home they find when they settle here. Let me know if you fancy a chat if you haven’t already found somewhere. Asta#2730

Putting this here in case you haven’t found a suitable guild yet: