LF a place to call home

Hey guys,

First off a little bit about me. I am an Altaholic! so I have plenty of classes to go with. I enjoy m+ which is where I spend most of my time in wow. currently sitting at 2.3rio on MM hunter and 2.1rio on Protection paladin so nothing too serious but enough to say I know my classes… I have some raiding experience but was back in BFA which I did 8/12M in Nyalotha (when I returned like the rest of the wow population)…

I am looking for a place that likes to run keys I don’t mind TANKING, HEALING or DPS 15-20 all good. Wouldn’t mind to look into raiding its not something that I have really done since BFA but with the right guild it could spark my interest again. I am not really looking for C/E but if it comes naturally then I’m all for it. Happy looking into a Heroic guild who will end up around 3-5Mythic by the end of it. Just enough to keep my interest.

I would look server change but not faction I have too many friends on Horde

if you think I could be a fit for your guild give me a Holla lets have a chat.

A1CYA#2668 - Battlenet

Hiya, if you play during morning hours, our guild might be something for you, we have a few m+ pushers and currently 3/10M in SoD.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-twisting-nether-appropriate-mornings-3-day-raiding-in-the-mornings-9-hours-a-week

Hi Feldragon

I’ve sent you a request on battlenet for a chat

Hello

Please add me if you want chat :smiley: