LF a raiding guild Rogue/Mage

Hey there,

Ghostxx-Stormscale and Defencemn-Stormscale, we both are looking for a rading guild. Server transfers are no problem. Would love to join a guild with a night time raiding. 20:00-23:00 ST. We both have a few alt characters both with exp and gear.

Heya!

Ministry of Silly Wipes raid from 20:00 server time on a Saturday and Sunday, you’re welcome to give our thread a look over!
We aren’t a Hard-core guild; so whilst we will definitely try Mythic if we reach that point, our main goal is finishing HC for curve.
We are 3/10 N at the moment. We also do Mythic+ throughout the week, and are very social, with our own Discord.

If we sound right for you guys, please add me for a chat!
Bnet: Westie#2496
Discord: xWestie#9361

Hi there!

Let me know if this sparks any interest, if so please don’t hesitate to contact me!

My info to Bnet and disc is in the post (pref disc).

GL HF!

P.S we’re on stormscale aswell!

Hey there, please feel free to add me for a chat (Exodeo#2151) If you’re interested. We’re currently closed for recruitment but after a few developments could fit in 2 dps.

[H][Aggramar/Hellscream] The Obsidian Order 8/10M 3/11HC (currently closed on recruitment) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey guys, we are a raiding community, may be it would be an option for you :slight_smile: [H] Semi-casual community (5/10M) is recruiting for 9.2
We are 3/10HC after the first week

If you’re open to alliance we’d certainly be interested in both of you.

We raid 21:15 - 23:30 server time Thurs/Mon with an additional Wed night for start of tier (this turns into the social/alt run eventually for those who are so inclined).

Add me if you’d like to discuss further.

Disc: Shifty#5137
Bnet: Shifty#1175