LF a Raiding Guild/Home

Hello!

I am looking for a guild, I took a break during N’yalotha due health reasons and just came back to the game, I hit 60 on my hunter the other day and was able to tag along with a heroic group. However I have most classes at level 50 and are willing to reroll for a raid team! I have a few AOTCs under my belt and a little mythic progression here and there. I personally want to get more into mythic raiding and do m+.

Due to being a fresh 60 I am aware I wont be able to join a raid anytime soon so I’d mainly be looking for a guild that doesn’t mind people that are eager to play / learn the new raids and dungeons and an open raid slot for someone with past raiding experience.

For more questions please contact me here!

Discord - Ennali#0006
Battle net - Zoeëy#2826

Hey Ennali!

Not sure if you want want to stick to Alliance/realm you’re currently in, if it’s not an issue, have a read here! :smiley:

Hi there. I feel like my guild would be a great fit for you

Only problem is that we’re Horde and on Draenor.
I would really love to have a chat with you. I’ll also send you a friend request over battle.net :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:

Please reach out if u want to join :slight_smile:

Hey Ennali!
We are more than happy to accommodate you. Looking forward to hearing from you

If you’re still looking for a home <3

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

battal tag mealiesmum#2416

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core

Hey there.
Seeing that this post is almost a month old im not sure if you are still searching for a guild. But if you do maybe give this a shot :stuck_out_tongue: