LF active, friendly EU social guild

Good day all.
I am looking for a new home. My current guild is lovely but they have decided to take a break and play other games.

So, here I am, looking for a new home, that is active, still has people playing the game and having fun. I like to run Keys and would like to raid, i pvp and farm old content etc.

I mainly play Tank classes and have done for several years.

I work full time in a busy hospital and have 2 kids so commitments too WoW do take a back seat at times.

I am currently Alliance but am willing to server change and faction change for the right guild.

If by any chance there is anyone interested my battlenet is yarddog10#2114 and i am on most evenings if you’d like to have a chat.

Thanks for reading

We are currently recruiting DPS at Tooth and Fang.
Currently we are 9/10 HC CN and aiming to be doing mythic content. We actively raid twice per week on a Wednesday and Thursday. We are on the Draenor realm.

Please feel free to add me on discord ouldral#1625

Hey Foéhammer,

Perhaps BEAST is a guild for you.
On the plusside, you don’t have to swap factions or servers for us too :slight_smile:

More details: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hey! :smiley: I’m the GM of Noobs with Keyboards (NwK), just here to drop off some info about us!

We are a newly created social Guild with semi-hardcore aspects, and tailored to everyone but treat our Guild as a safe space for players of lower skill level and experience. We do current activities where we can such as current content raiding, and M+. We also run old content for achievements, transmog, mounts and pets, and more! We also try to arrange some form of Guild event once a week :smiley: The only difference is we are Horde and on Draenor :slight_smile:

Here’s the recruitment post for you to look through, if you like :slight_smile: If you have any questions please feel free to add me on Discord: Dan.#9870