LF Active Rading / M + Dungeons Guild for SL. Old player returns to wow

Old School player dusts off the account after a long break from the game… I am looking for an active guild for SL (English or Swedish speaking). Preferably a guild that has raid and mythic dungeon in focus, and everything else in between. Haven’t really decided which class I should play yet. But sits between Unholy DK, BM Hunter, Ret / Prot Palla or WW Monk.

Took a long brake after Lich king. Got burned out and not much fun happened with the game.

But SL looks like it could be something good. I am on Outland but can change server.

Hi Polium,

Immersion is a newly formed guild on Outland! We are looking to round out a good team for the ends of BfA and put together a strong mythic squad for the beginning of SL. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs with a particular emphasis on ranged DPS.

Although we are a new guild, the plan is to be a competitive guild in SL raiding two days a week (expecting raid days to be set as Thursday/Sunday 20:30-23:30ST) with a potential to add Tuesday, although this won’t be mandatory.

We are expecting to be a CE guild in the first tier of SL and expect applicants to be commited to this goal. That being said, we are also recruiting for our social side of the guild, with the plan to run a social raiding schedule with the potential for people who have less experience in raiding making their way into the main team through this route. RBGs, Arena and mythic+ runs are already held daily.

What you can expect from us.
A stable guild with a strong core who are all like minded when it comes to progression: we want to progress at a fast pace, but not at the expense of a fun experience for everyone involved. We want to create a ‘just culture’ that is to say an atmosphere in which mistakes are willingly brought forward and learnt from rather than trying to be hidden for fear of what the raid leader might say.
Outside of raiding, a social guild with achievment and mount runs, mythic keys and people hanging out on discord.

What we expect from you.
We expect a high level of commitment from you. This does not mean you have to maintain a 99% raid attendance or you’ll be benched, real life happens, but we expect our mythic team members to be on top of new developments for their class, min maxing everything reasonably within their power and spending time researching and coming up with ideas to use during progression.
We also expect you to be a decent human being and it goes without saying that toxicity in any form is just not tolerated.

If you would like to discuss anything, please get into contact with me through discord (Rhoan Birch#6369) or battlenet (Yumo#2227) or any officer ingame.

Hey there m8!

We are Peeps!

Please check us out in GoW!

https://guildsofwow.com/peeps

Talk to us there if you are interested!

Throw me a friend request on discord Tidus#0130 and lets have a talk, i think we could be the perfect guild for you in Shadowlands :slight_smile: We are from magtheridon

Hello Polium

Can see you have already gotten a lot of aproaches but i hope that you will consider us.

Have a look and get back to me if you have any questions or want to know more :slight_smile:

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter. We have the mindset of PLAY WHAT YOU LIKE, we’ll make it work somehow.

We’re on Chamber of Aspects a mid-low pop server (we should hopefully get merged on Sept 25th, but if we don’t we’re closing in on 800 chars in guild so we’re still good anyway).

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord