LF Alliance guild, friendly, mature, mythic+ and raiding

I’m looking for a new home for my priest and maybe an alt or two depending on available play time.
I’m what you’d call a veteran player, since vanilla to cata, a few years break and then bits of BFA. Looking for a friendly, mature environment where you can have a laugh but also clear some challenging content. I’ve been looking on my current server but all the guilds seem to be 900+ players and it’s more like a LFG channel, that’s not what I’m after.
I play Holy priest and I’ll usually have an alt to tank on, sometimes dps but it’s not usually my thing, apart from a brief stint as a Boomkin :ok_hand:

Looking forward to seeing what’s out there, I’ll most likely make a fresh character and then decide whether to move my main or not.

Thanks in advance!

Hey,
Maybe we could interest you. Have a read of the attached link.

Hello Apathy
You might find what you are looking for with us. We are a small group of players who don’t like big guilds either as they tend to be very impersonal and like you said end up feeling like a bunch of random people put together.

We are all mature players and don’t play all the time due to RL commitments but we are still online almost, if not, every night and we love to group up for various content, have a laugh and a chat.
If you like to know more please have a look at our Guilds of WoW page - (gow.gg/zero-tolerance) where you can find more about us and get in touch if you decide to do so.

Good luck and take care!

Megie

EDIT: Since we are not allowed to post links on here, what I have done is put the link without the http part.

I like it how you advertise with our guildtag @Megie-eonar ;-).

In a good light, it’s good to see you here too ;-).

@Apathy, I do see a possible match with BEAST as well. Maybe Megie, as a former member, can recommend BEAST as well if Zero Tolerance isnt the right place for you.

I can at least recommend Megie and friends in Zero Tolerance as a fun and friendly bunch of people :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick responses :slight_smile:

Hi there Apathy, if you are still looking perhaps our guild is a good fit for you!