LF casual and social guild

Returning player now in my 50’s, looking for a casual and social guild to level through Dragonflight.

Currently playing alliance on The Sha’tar but would transfer/reroll for the right guild. I am introverted and have social anxiety, so would prefer somewhere with no pressure and little drama.

Hi there

Sounds like we might be the place for you. We’re a small friendly guild of experienced (and some new) players who enjoy WoW as well as other games together. Willing to help out those who need/want it too :slight_smile:

[H][EU] [Magtheridon] <Asylüm> Rebuilding guild for DF, Mythic+/Raiding (Thurs/Sat raiding) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Send me a message if you think we’re the right fit.

Kitty :slight_smile:

Hello!

Welcome back to the game! =)
You’d be welcome to check out our guild, Ministry of Silly Wipes!
Please have a read through, and if we sound like what you’re after, don’t be afraid to add me for a chat, or if you’ve any questions!

Westie#2496 on Discord or Bnet ^^

Hi Chilano,

My guild, BEAST on Eonar-EU, sounds like a good home for you.

If you like to know more just approach one of us for a short chat in-game via bnet chat:

• Iggy#2152
  • Pit#2133
  • Thorck#2781

You can find a short introduction here: [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: