LF casual raiding fun times :)

Hi all,

My name is Akara. I currently hail from EU - Chromaggus, horde.
The things I drape myself in at the moment add up to a comfortable 420 item level. I throw various kinds of destructive snowballs to annoy and control my enemies.

I’m looking to find a social/ casual raiding guild. I’ve been in progress guilds before and am by no means against the idea, I just know I have to start somewhere and it’s easier to start at the bottom of the ladder than it is to try and pole vault my way up it, only to end up eating wood, and then floor.

I am a naturally helpful and giving person with a big belief in what goes around comes around. I hope someone on here sees this and recommends me to their guild peeps to then have me brought in for amusement and widespread npc murder.

Let me know <3

1 Like

hey there ^^

if your still looking for a guild and not put of by transferring, Jynx on kazzak are recruiting at the moment and welcome players of all classes / i-lvl to join our team! We offer both mythic / hc raiding and also a casual normal raid for those that want to progress from the bottom up ( so to speak), We also run daily M+ for added fun!

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to add me to either discord or battle net for a chat!

Happy guild hunting!

Discord - Airiain#4406
Battlenet - emmi2014#2825

Hello :smiley: !! <3
If you are still looking for a guild? Eternally Condemned could be your new home :smiley: If you are not against a server/faction change!
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 500 unique players, but usually around 50 ish active players. We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
If you search us up on Raider .IO you can find more info by searching for our guild name.
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (Remember server name after: TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer Lork-Karazhan, she is online alot :smiley:
Regards us in E.C :*

Hi Akara.

My guild Kill It With Fire have just started raiding again after a break following BFD. Currently 7/8HC EP. We are a HC guild with no plans to run mythic at this time.

We’re currently looking for some dps to bolster the roster and If you are not averse to a server/faction swap, then I’ve left our recruitment thread below for more info. You can also add me for a chat on Dodger#2127 or Discord Maxi#0222 :slight_smile:

Max.

Hey there! If your still looking for a guild, were a small Horde guild on Twisting Nether. Looking for people to raid with! Were a small sociable, friendly guild! If you’d like more info then please contact our officer Donzie#21390