LF Casual raid/M+ Guild

Hi mature player looking to find a guild that I can start raiding with in norms then heroic VOTI in a chill atmosphere. I am available Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat for raiding and I main BM hunter. Also willing to change server and faction if required.

Skwaats#2540 is my id if anyone interested

Hey, we’re looking for ranged dps’ at the moment and think we could be a good fit!

cheers!

Still on the Hunt for a guild

Still looking for a guild my progress so far is 8/8 normal and 7/8 heroic
Available wed,thu, fri and sat

Hi Buddy

Not sure if you found somewhere but were looking for more players to flesh out our group would be welcome to chat more

[H] Unwavering Fools (HC 7/8) - 2xDPS 1xMaintank - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello,

Not sure if you found something, but here is a link to our recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please add us on discord if you want to add me on discord for a chat :slight_smile:

We are looking for active players to increase our Mythic Roster:

Ping me if you are interested: Wardoll#2841

Hello!

Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravecrest. We’re a guild that understands long and busy weekdays, and the ups and downs of activity. We offer flexibility, are family oriented and at the same time want to have fun when we get together.

As the name implies, the average age in Aged is 30+ and many have families and busy weekdays. That’s why we only raid 1-day a week:
(Sundays from 8 - 11pm). Current progression: 6/8HC.

Besides that, we organizes weekly M+ runs (high- and low keys), we have social events (working on Dragonflight Hero) and we have an active Discord server.

For us, it is important to have good fundamental values, and we have worked a great deal on this.

• Aware: To see and communicate with your fellow guildies.
  • Generous: With your time for others and accepting people are different.
  • Equal: Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
  • Down to earth: Be you, don’t try to be something you are not. Some are more outgoing or introvert.

These values defines us as a guild and community. We have families, jobs, rubbish days and good days. If this sounds interesting, or if you want to know more about us, let me know.

Discord: Elu#5635
B-tag: Elu#21957

Hope to see you around!
Evì