LF Cross Realm Guild/Community

Hi all, myself and my wife are looking for a cross realm/faction raiding community/guild. We’re both old soldiers, been playing many years, had to stop playing for a little and missed out on progress in the latest raid.

Looking for a casual guild or community that are mostly older/mature members with a casual mindset. We’re on Chamber of Aspects Horde at the minute, too much time and money invested on the realm to leave so looking for something cross realm.

I’m a 250 DH, happy to tank or DPS. I also have a 250 Resto Shaman.

She is a 250 balance druid or 245 BM hunter.

Both very competent, social and willing to put the work in for progress

Hello! Why don’t you take a look at this:

If we look interesting for you and the missus, gimme a poke! ^^

Hi!

Maybe punished a cross-faction and realm guild/community could be something you are looking for. As we play and raid causally with the aim of AotC.
We are a guild, but actually much more than that - Punished has had cross realm members (from other realms which are not connected) for several expansions now and it has never been an issue if you cannot server move to join us, specially now that there is the option of a community as well as cross faction grouping.

We are looking for a DH DPS with tanking OS for raiding as well as a balance druid. We are progressing on Rygelon HC atmo, but it is not a big issue to go fresh heroic or even do few m+ together to get geared up.

You can read the lengthy post here: Delete please

If my wall-o-text sounded interested add me on discord and we can have chat: Mari#6813

Thanks Mari, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.

Oh hi Phillidari, nice horns by the way!.

My guild mistress provided you a link to our recruitment page but you are going to get more for your time!.

Fineous#1529 .Here you have my discord :slight_smile: . I will also tell you we are a one of a kind succesful guild with more than 18 years of history (yup some of us playing together like half of our lives) with various faces/names. All recorded! but anyways happy to talk with you whenever you want.