LF dragonflight small new guild with normal raiding goal

Greetings, with dragonflight around the corner, I thought i’d try to find a guild to play with. I’ve had poor luck finding guilds that are accepting towards new members and active outside of their inner social cliques. So i’m looking for a smaller guild preferably newish or currently forming, that I can join to be there from the get-go. I’m interested in M+ dungeons and normal raiding. Don’t care about clearing content fast or unlocking aotc or whatever. Mostly just want to experience the raids with a fun group of people, progress through it and improve my character and the team together. I’m just waiting for DF to drop and have no interest in SL content at this time. My plan is to just level up a new character until DF comes out.

Hello! I don’t know if we fit the things you’re looking for, but we are eager to help returning and new players relearn and progress in a raiding environment, more details in our recruitment post!

Instead of spamming your thread with our recruitment post I rather put a link to it! If you have any questions feel free to add any of us! Hope you find the guild you’re looking for! - Xiwin.

I think you guys might be a bit too ambitious for me. But thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Hey Lykrom,

Maybe Synfull on Dragonblight might be the right guild for you?

Feel free to add me to battleNet if you’d like to have a chat about joining.

Best regards,

Armand
BNET: armandgrtn#2625