LF English or Danish guild looking for a resto druid

Hi! I’m looking for an English or Danish raiding/mythic+ guild.

I’m looking for a guild for SL where there’s room for me become a better player as I am relatively new to resto druid.
Which server the guild resides on isn’t the issue as long as I feel welcomed

As you can read I’m not looking for a hardcore guild, but I won’t mind if we do a couple mythic bosses for the fun of it.

I would prefer 2 day raiding schedule.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hi,

Our guild, Braveheart, is a newly-formed social guild over on Argent Dawn (Alliance) and we’re recruiting active players for Shadowlands (including raiding, M+ dungeons, roleplay and social events) - check out our recruitment thread here for more information or you can add me on battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can have a chat!

We have a few druids (including myself) in the guild already and we would be more than happy to help you navigate Restoration with any questions you may have or tips we can pass along. We’re also looking to do a weekend raid schedule 2 days a week (Saturday/Sunday) although this may change with member availability etc - we’re a pretty casual guild as well so I’m hoping that this will suit you :blush:

Hello!

We’re a heroic guild with about 25 raiders looking specifically for a few more healers in preparation for Shadowlands.

All of the details can be found here:

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

we are looking for people to fill our team for shadowland!!!